Home > B&B Niederlande > B&B Nordholland > B&B "De Zaanse Gans"
B&B "De Zaanse Gans" – Zaanstad
Sorry, es gibt keine weiteren Informationen über diese Unterkunft in Deutsch. Mehr Infos finden Sie in den folgenden Sprachen:
Klaas & Yolande Kragt
1566 AE Zaanstad
Andere bed & breakfasts in Zaanstad und Umgebung
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.0 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- B&B de Bedstee – Assendelft (2 km)
- Au Bord du Canal – Assendelft (2 km)
- B&B Noordzee – Driehuis (6 km)
- 't Zaanse Koopmanshuis Anno 1694 10.0 – Zaanstad (6 km)
- B&B Het Boerentuinhuis – Zaanstad (6 km)
- BNL aan 't Spaarne – Haarlem (9 km)
- B&B Frans Hals Haarlem – Haarlem (10 km)
- Camping 3Akers – De Woude (10 km)
- B&B Rodenburg 7.8 – Uitgeest (10 km)
Erfahrungen von früheren Besuchern
Aufenthalts: September 2011
Geschrieben am 22 September 2011 von Eugenia (Paar, Alter 26-34)
Quite nice interior of the room . Funny pets in the yard. Decent
breakfast. Wi Fi included, but kind of slow to enjoy it.
We would not recommend to stay in this hotel, if you look for the
flexibility and privacy. The service and customer approach frustrated
us a lot. When we arrived (several hours earlier normal check in),
nobody was there to let us in. We were informally checked in by the
hosts’ children, who however didn’t give us the keys. When we wanted
to pay at normal check in time for our stay and take the keys , again
– nobody was at the reception. What is more, the contact telephone
number they provide, was with autoresponder on.
Our privacy was rudely interrupted twice during the day, when we were
forced to pay literally in our bed (!).
The price was increased on the spot by 10 euros per night which was
not justified by the host.
In terms of the environment, the farm is close to the airport which
makes it really noisy day and night and impossible to sleep.
The linens were clean but second hand, which made it not a pleasure to
The road near the farm is under construction, which made us drive
several extra kilometers to be able to use their free parking.