Home > Accommodation France > Accommodation Burgundy > Accommodation Nièvre > Château de Planchevienne
Château de Planchevienne – Magny-Cours
Have you ever dreamed to live like a castle-owner. You can accomplish this dream in Château de Planchevienne in Burgundy - France.
The castle lays in a parc of 12 hectare at the border of the small village Magny-Cours.
The caste has 4 suites en 1 children-room with 2 single beds.
The castle was completely renovated in 2010 with taste.
In the castle you have : a new kitchen, washing-place, dinning-room with fire place, a big entry hall, a living room with fire place, a library with TV and wifi.
Outside you have several terraces, a barbecue and fire-place, a parc of 8 hectares and a wood of 4 hectares. In the parc, there is also a heated swimming pool of 4 by 10 meters.
You can rent the whole castle with a maximum of 10 persons
price per week fro saturday to saturday : 3050 €
This price includes energy-costs and cleaningcosts.
- Credit cards
no, payment in advance
- Car park
In Nevers at 8 km.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Dewulf Jeroen / Marian Lein
Other accommodations in Magny-Cours and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.7 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- Lyzen – Pontlevoy (0 km)
- Château Oliveau 9.8 – Mars-sur-Allier (8 km)
- Le Relais de Chasse, chambres & table d'hotes 8.5 – Chantenay Saint Imbert (11 km)
- Le Chateau du Creuset – Neuville les Decize (17 km)
- Moulin de la Guesne 9.0 – Saint-Benin-d'Azy (22 km)
- Maubranche – Ste Marie (35 km)
- Domaine de la Madeleine – Ygrande (36 km)
- Chambre D'hote a Jaffiere 9.7 – St Aubin le Monial (42 km)
- Château Latour 3.2 – Fours (44 km)