Home > Accommodation Spain > Accommodation Aragón > Hostal Narbona
Hostal Narbona – Alquézar
In the capital of Sierra de Guara, in Alquezar, with over forty years of history, we find the Hostal Narbonne, which has sought to maintain its charm and tradition over the years and the love of Lydia and Francois.
In its 18 rooms will find warmth and simplicity with which their owners have wanted to preserve what was the beginning of the first accommodation was in Alquezar.
The restaurant Narbonne, true to its tradition will welcome you with the same care we receive any family, with traditional cuisine and a summer terrace that wraps in harmony any event.
The third generation of Narbonne wanted to keep the family tradition with the restaurant Cueva Reina (in front of Hotel) with a careful and meticulous cooking, able to satisfy the most demanding palates.
€ 50.00 - € 55.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Lidia Blasco Valls
C/ Baja 19
Other accommodations in Alquézar and its environs
- b&b Cà d'Rot (Casa Ratti) – Vinchio (0 km)
- Casa Alamos Bed & Breakfast – Torre la Ribera (50 km)
- Casa Petro 9.2 – Denúy (61 km)
- Labrit Chambres & Table d'hôtes – Campan (92 km)
- Chalet le Chapeau Bleu – Saint Beat (98 km)
- Le Buala, maison d'hôtes 9.6 – Antist (Bagnères-de-Bigorre) (106 km)
- Le Petit Refuge 9.2 – Bethmale (116 km)
- Maison d'hôtes L'Escalère – Arnaud Guilhem (130 km)
- Els Canterers – Miravet, Tarragona, Catalonia (134 km)
- Chambres d'hotes La Querette – Le Mas d'Azil (148 km)
- La Grange du Haou – Viven (148 km)
- Comarquinal Bioresort – Sant Quinti Mediona (Barcelona) (152 km)