Home > Apartment Italy > Apartment Marche > B&B La Casa sul Colle
B&B La Casa sul Colle – Monterubbiano
The house offers a beautiful view of the rolling hills, chiseled by human labor and dotted with a thousand medieval villages, surrounded by greenery, a few kilometers from the Adriatic Sea, it enjoys a mild climate all year round.
The living room in the House reserves large and small pleasures: sleep in a silent night, to see the sun rise from the sea, participate in rural life, relax and enjoy outdoor activities. For children and an exhilarating experience to see the protagonists of nature.
The structure is a typical rural building surrounded by 5,000 square meters. garden. The barn was converted into a breakfast room and a meeting place.
The cottage, fully renovated hotel has 5 nice rooms and an apartment.
Dear guest it employs to enter into this atmosphere and enjoy all the delights and pleasures that nature can offer.
In this trip you can safely carry your dog or your cat.
All rooms have wonderful views, luxurious bathrooms and many peaceful night sleep.
Among the services you mention the place machine, linen, daily cleaning of the rooms.
Pets are allowed.
double room € 60
triple room € 85
Quad Room€ 90
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Disabled persons
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Contrada Collina, 10
Other holiday homes in Monterubbiano and its environs
- Agriturismo Sopra e Sotto – Montelparo (16 km)
- Faranghe! – Esanatoglia (63 km)
- Agriturismo Sensazione – Arcevia AN (82 km)
- Relais l'Antico Convento – Umbertide (115 km)
- Residence il Bruco – Rome (159 km)
- Dreams & Breakfast – Ravenna, Italie (192 km)
- Le muracce di sotto – Strada in Chianti (206 km)
- Agriturismo Forni Rosaia – Aulla (323 km)
- Agriturismo Willif – Fosdinovo (323 km)
- Masseria BB Puglia Antica – Monopoli (379 km)
- Casa Fernanda – Montecalvo Versiggia (413 km)
- Casa Vecchia 9.5 – Grognardo (452 km)