Home > Apartment Italy > Apartment Piedmont > Cascina Grassi
Cascina Grassi – Bubbio
With an expansive view, vines behind you, and a glass of wine raised to your lips, you are sitting on the Grassi-terrace and simply enjoy .....
On the map, the Cascina Grassi is part of the picturesque little village of Bubbio, in the heart of a geographic triangle between Torino and Milan - Genoa and Alba - Asti and Acqui Terme.
Welcome to Piedmont! We hope our site will give you a taste of Piedmont in its bounty and versatility, its countless beautiful facets, and invite you to stay not just virtually...
… but make you feel like spending a wonderful holiday time at one of our individually furbished apartments and studios... or maybe even rent the whole Cascina Grassi premises with friends, family or a group, and jointly discover the pleasures of Piedmont.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Carina + Stefan Dietrich
Regione Grassi 43
Other holiday homes in Bubbio and its environs
Roccaverano (8 km)
- De Berghegge – Haghorst (0 km)
- Casa Domenica – Monastero Bormida (3 km)
- Agriturismo Cascina Adorno – Ponti (7 km)
- Brusagio – Spigno Monferrato (14 km)
- Casa Ciosse 9.6 – Acqui terme/Grognardo (16 km)
- Casa Vecchia 9.5 – Grognardo (17 km)
- Casa Fernanda – Montecalvo Versiggia (85 km)
- Appart à Nice – Nice (139 km)
- Agriturismo Willif – Fosdinovo (146 km)
- Agriturismo Forni Rosaia – Aulla (146 km)
- Chalet Pomet – Morillon (203 km)
- Les Petites Baronnes – sannes (246 km)