Home > Apartment France > Apartment Languedoc-Roussillon > Mas de Rey
Mas de Rey – Arpaillargues
Near the historic Languedoc cathedral and market town of Uzès, at the end of a beautiful avenue of cypresses and lavender, stands a handsome traditional rural residential complex or mas, the 'Mas de Rey'.
The architecture is typical Languedoc stone construction, with intriguing stairways, arches, courtyards, vaulted ceilings, and terraces. With its over 3 hectares (7.5 acres) of gardens, lawns, and woods the Mas de Rey is a paradise for those who crave the tranquillity and unspoiled nature characteristic of the Languedoc. Its 4 apartments and public areas have been faithfully renovated in the local architectural style to create an environment of understated luxury, charm, and warmth.
For 2-3 guests. 65m2: spacious living/dining area; bedroom with double bed & sofa bed for third person. All areas adjacent to a private terrace. Kitchen: refrigerator/freezer, 4-burner gas stove, oven & microwave. Bath: shower, basin, toilet.
- High season: € 850,- one week
- For season: € 750,- one week
- Low seasn € 550,- one week
- Credit cards
yes 2 times a week
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Bo en Trudy Zijlstra
Mas de rey Location
Other holiday homes in Arpaillargues and its environs
- Les Alouettes 9.4 – Collias (9 km)
- Le Mas des Sagnes – Collias (10 km)
- Domaine de Cassagnole – Saint-Denis (31 km)
- Mas la Grenouille Verte – Molières-sur-Cèze (36 km)
- L'Emiline 2 - 5 p. 9.5 – Vagnas en Ardèche (43 km)
- La Bergerie de Nano 9.4 – Beaumes de Venise (54 km)
- Le Mas des Oliviers – Richerenches (57 km)
- Residence Les belles heures 9.1 – Roaix (57 km)
- Villa Les Aydons – Pied de Borne (60 km)
- Mas des Poètes – Chantemerle lès Grignan (62 km)
- Vakantievilla Fleur de Lys – Le Vigan (63 km)
- Une maison de village – Grignan (63 km)