"Penthouse Álora": Zoover Award 2014 – Álora/Málaga (35 km) Zoover-Award 2014!
"Penthouse Álora" is part of a small building and designed exclusively for 2 persons. Her light and cosy living room of 40 m2 borders over its full width to the terrace: the "outdoor living" of 60 m2. This concept is based on the fact that the sun shines here on the average 320 days a year. Combined with the beautiful mountain views it immediately gives you that wonderful, free holiday feeling.
ALL SIGHTS AROUND
The still pure Andalusian town Álora is situated just 25 minutes inland from Malaga. Alora is not only ideal located for day trips to Cordoba, Granada and Seville, closer to home there is lots to explore. So you can make beautiful rides and walks in the surrounding nature or stroll through Ronda, Málaga or the white village of Alora itself.
The "luxury" of a direct rail Alora / Malaga is definitely recommended. Especially if you want to avoid traffic or parking problems. In about half an hour you are in the historic center of this lovely harbor town with its great museums, small specialized shops and countlwess number of bars and small restaurants.
If you want you even can transfer In Malaga to the seaside resort up to Fuengerola. Along the train stops at the airport, the new entertainment and shopping centre "Plaza Mayor".
From Málaga's you too can take the train the historic Córdoba. Having your coffee in Cordoba in about an hour. Whether you take to the normal or the high spead train (AVE). Last but least, Recently a direct train conneccion started from Alora to interesting place Ronda. On your way you can enjoy the impressive scenary of Andalucia.
A TERRACE TO ENJOY FOR HOURS
Once home again your terrace is waiting for you. To enjoy a good glass of wine, some tapas, fine music and the ever-fascinating view over the valley till the small hours.
Indoor, you have all the comforts you are used to at home, including internet and international TV channels. In Alora are all imaginable amenities within walking distance. Such as the large and cosy main street with all kind of tiny shops, a variety of coffee bars, restaurants and tapa-bars, the well maintained communal pool complex and the complete new health center.
Which interpretation you give to your stay in Andalusia, you will feel in "Penthouse Álora" right at home.
You're most welcome.
Hans and Marlene
The penthouse is designed exclusively for two persoen and offers the following rooms:
- The bedroom with two quality beds of each 90 x 200. The spacious bathroom is adjacent;
- The bright living room - with open kitchen - measuring 40 m2 and borders with its full width on the terrace of 60 m2;
- The terrace offers panoramic mountain views and serves an average of 320 days a year as "outdoor room".
The first of november to the end of februari: € 560,-/week.
The first of march to the end of oktober € 630,-/week.
Minimum stay one week.
The prices are inclusive a a weekly parcel of clean bedding and towels as well as the cleaning after leaving.
- Credit cards
- Car park
Own place in the parking space
Mountainbikes near by for rent
On the terrace
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Hans en Marlene van Calcar
Avd. de la Constitucion - Portal B - Piso 3a
35 km inland Málaga by: car or train
29500 Álora/Málaga (35 km) Zoover-Award 2014!
Other holiday homes in Álora/Málaga (35 km) Zoover-Award 2014! and its environs
- Casa rural La Colina – Alora (0 km)
- Casa Alora – Alora/Malaga (2 km)
- Villas Del Alba – Alhaurin de la Torre (20 km)
- Villa Montaña – Benalmádena Pueblo (29 km)
- la Colmena Famosa – Colmenar (34 km)
- El Olivo Comares – Las Cuevas, Comares (41 km)
- ANDALUCIACASA – Comares, Malaga (41 km)
- Villa Oliva 8.7 – Mondrón (44 km)
- Casitas Sierra de Libar – Montejaque (50 km)
- Casa Pimienta – La Viñuela, Andalusië (50 km)
- Casa Pino Solo – Iznajar, Andalucia (54 km)
- Casa Medina – Vélez Málaga (54 km)