Typicallybrussels "Jef " & " Mathilde " – Bruxelles
In the heart of Brussels' oldest neighborhood, between the Grand Place and the Sablon, " Jef & Mathilde "
Close to Central Station and the Conference Center (500m)
2 ROOMS '' JEF '' & '' MATHILDE ''
ensuite bathroom (toilet, washbasin, shower cubicle and heated towel rail)
- Secure WiFi access to broad-band internet for wireless-enabled laptop computer users
- tea/coffee making facilities and refrigerator with 1 pint of fresh milk
- colour TV/hair dryer and ironing centre
- Your own front door key
- Check-in is by arrangement and check-out is by 10am.
Price high season: Studio 150 € / night
Price low season: Studio 95 € / night
Possibility breakfast in the square. 10 € / person
- Credit cards
Mastercard - Visacard - Maestrocard
It's possible to have a breakfast in the house in front off
Price 10 € /each
NO, but 5 restaurant verry near on the same Place
- Car park
at 500 m off the studio price in supplement
2 stations de '' VILO '' bycicle to rend verry near
no animals please
NO NO NO DONT SMOKE PLEASE
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Place de la Vielle Halle aux Blés, 27
Other holiday homes in Bruxelles and its environs
- BrusselsBed&Breakfast – Bruxelles (1 km)
- BrusselsBed&Breakfast - Parliament – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Résidence Marie-Thérèse 8.9 – Bruxelles (2 km)
- EU Residence – Brussel/Etterbeek (2 km)
- Luc en Katrien – Jette (4 km)
- Brokantie – Roosdaal (18 km)
- Les Cinq Saules – Braine-le-Chateau (19 km)
- "Op de Ketelberg" – Herne (24 km)
- De Rode Beuk – Haaltert (25 km)
- Cabane des Monts – Archennes (25 km)
- Gîte "Les Glycines" – Ittre (25 km)
- kalfib61 – Leuven (25 km)