Home > B&B Portugal > B&B Centro > Albergue do Bonjardim
Albergue do Bonjardim – Sertã
The village with 300 chimneys is surrounded by pine trees, vineyards and hills. On the area of Albergue do Bonjardim, which covers about 28 acres, you can stroll through vineyards and the forest. You could also enjoy some wine on the terrace.
Your hosts Huub and Wil will gladly tell you about the Portuguese culture and their wines. During the period that they are in the Netherlands they will be replaced by Sonia and Claudia
(Claudia speaks English). On request you could also enjoy lunch or dinner which will be made using Sonia's passion for tradition.
Rooms: There are 7 roomsfurnished in the Portuguese style. Some rooms have an extra room. Each room has a bathroom. It is not allowed to smoke in any of the rooms. The bathrooms will be cleaned every day.
This large room is situated on the 2nd floor and has, on the opposite side of the landing, its own bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a small bath, toilet, bidet and a washbasin. The room overlooks the whole Quinta and the mountains.
Quarto Cor de Rosa (bruidsuite)
This romantic room is situated on the 1st floor of the main building. The room has a large bedroom, with a small internal and external balcony, and a bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a bath, toilet, bidet and a fitted washbasin. The room overlooks the garden and the main entrance.
This room is situated on the 1st floor of the main building overlooking the wine-tasting area and vineyard. The room has a large bedroom, an adjoining room with extra beds (bunk beds for children up to 12 years) and a bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a bath, toilet, bidet and a washbasin.
This room is situated on the 2nd floor of the main building. The room consists of a large bedroom with and extra child's bed, an adjoining room with an extra bed and bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a small bath, toilet, bidet and a washbasin.
Quarto do Jardim
This room is situated in the wine-tasting garden. The former poultry house has a bedroom, bathroom with a bath, toilet, bidet and a washbasin. On request a small kitchen with dishwasher is available.
Quarto do Caseiro
This small cosy room is situated at the front of the former workers house. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, toilet, washbasin and bidet.
Quarto da Varanda
This room, in the former workers house, has a front room with a wood stove, an extra bed and a veranda overlooking the mountains. The bedroom has a wooden double bed with a mosquito net. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath, toilet, bidet and a washbasin. Besides the bedroom and the private bathroom there is a kitchenette in the room.
Apartment Casa do Alambique: This apartment has a distillery and is situated close to the wine cellar. It is a cosy but simple accommodation for a group up to 8 persons. It contains 2 double (bunk) beds, 1 single (bunk) bed, 2 single beds and 1 double room. There are two toilets and a shower and a complete kitchen.
Prices are per person per night.
< 3 years
> 12 years
Quarto Amarelo 75 euro 60 euro free 21 euro 21 euroQuarto da Varanda 75 euro 60 euro free 21 euro 21 euroQuarto Verde 75 euro 60 euro free 21 euro 21 euroQuarto Rosa 75 euro 60 euro free - -Quarto do Jardim 75 euro 60 euro free - -Quarto Azul 60 euro 50 euro free - -Quarto do Caseiro 60 euro 50 euro free - - Apartement
20 euro p.p. with sheets and towels
15 euro p.p. without sheets and towels
- The maximum number of extra beds per room is 2
- The maximum number of baby cots is 1
- The extra beds and cots are only available if requested when booking a room
- VAT is included
- Service costs are included
- Tourist taxes are included.
In the grounds there is ample parking space available for Albergue do Bonjardim guests, free of charge.
Check in and check out times:
Check in: 13.00- 18.00 uur
Check Out: 08.00-12.00 uur
Methods of payment for the accommodation:
- Credit cards are not accepted
- Debit cards are not accepted
- Only payment by cash is possible.
Booking and cancellation terms and conditions:
- When booking, a deposit is obligatory
- Cancellation up to 29 days before the reservation is without charge
- Cancellation between 28 and 15 days before the reservation 25% of the total booking will have to be paid
- Cancellations between 14 days and 1 day before the reservation 50% of the total booking will have to be paid
- When you cancel on the expected day of arrival (no show) then the total booking fee (100%) will have to be paid
- Credit cards
Breakfast: When the weather is fine, breakfast will be served outside. There are no set times.
On request you could enjoy dinner which will be made using Sonia's passion for tradition. Enjoy a culinary evening outside with a glass of our organic wines.
- Car park
In the village nearby it's possible to rent bikes. The region is perfect for an adventurous bike ride.
Allowed outside, not inside the house.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
Besides the wireless network you could use the PC that's available for guests in the bar.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Huub en Wil Lenders
Other bed & breakfasts in Sertã and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.7 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- Lyzen – Pontlevoy (0 km)
- Vila dos Castanheiros – Paio Mendes- Ferreira do Zezere (13 km)
- Quinta do Eco 9.6 – São João do Peso (15 km)
- Casa do Alferes Curado – Maçãs de Dona Maria (16 km)
- Casa Linda – Serpins (38 km)
- Casa Ceedina Bed and Breakfast & Beauty – Batalha (57 km)
- Quinta da Seara – Balocas (61 km)
- Casa Vale do Rei – Leiria (63 km)
- Casa do Largo – Marinha da Mendiga (67 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: August 2010
Written on 8 December 2012 by Yvette Wiers (Couple, age 45-54)
Prima, absoluut een aanrader!