Home > The Netherlands > North Brabant > Aldörrum (Aldurrum)
Aldörrum (Aldurrum) – Aarle-Rixtel gemeente Laarbeek
Bed and Breakfast
The rooms are located in the former barn and hayloft.
We offer a walking and cycle friendly accommodation with a common room named 'Roontelum' with easy chairs, the wood-burning stove and a typical Dutch reading table with upholstered seating.
If you have a free moment or two, the common room is the place to sit and relax and socialize. We offer an excellent information corner with a wide range of leaflets and guides. There is also a computer with free internet access available and a bookcase with a small library.
Look at our website.
- Credit cards
The guestrooms are on the basis of self catering and two people sharing.
Breakfast is possible.
The centre of Aarle-Rixtel (2 km) or the direct surroundings has several pubs, and a pleasant range of shops, cafes and restaurants. The city Helmond is just 5 km.
- Car park
We hope you can understand that we can't lodge pets.
No. Considering next guests note that smoking is not permitted indoors or in any of our buildings. We kindly ask you to leave the building to smoke.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Gerda Hendriks / Carl Driessen
5735 SP Aarle-Rixtel gemeente Laarbeek
Other bed & breakfasts in Aarle-Rixtel gemeente Laarbeek and its environs
- Eco-touristfarm De Biezen 10.0 – Aarle-Rixtel (gem Laarbeek) (5 km)
- "d'n Aard" 10.0 – Boekel (10 km)
- Familie Jansen 9.7 – Boekel (10 km)
- B&B Aan de Burgt 9.8 – Boekel (11 km)
- bed en breakfast boekel – boekel (12 km)
- De Bolle Akker – Eindhoven (15 km)
- eindhoven2sleep 9.0 – Eindhoven (16 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Juliana – Eindhoven (17 km)
- Jan Luikenstraat – Eindhoven (17 km)
- B&B Hoevetenhezelaer – Boxtel (21 km)
- Boerderij Equitad 9.6 – Schijndel (23 km)
- Buitenboel – Holthees Boxmeer (24 km)