Home > B&B The Netherlands > B&B North Holland > Aletta Boon
Aletta Boon – Alkmaar
B&B in historical house in city centre of Alkmaar. Comfortable and luxurious interior.
Studio 'Aletta Boon': groundfloor, privat bathroom, toilet and kitchen (including microwave & dishwasher) and a nice patio-garden.
Room 'Sybilla Merian': first floor, daylight room with nice view, own bathroom with toilet and shower. Two hotelbeds. Coffee/tea facilities.
Maximum of two adults per appartment/room. Breakfast is optional and not included in room-price. No smoking. No pets. Private parkingspace available.
Alkmaar is a nice historical town with canals (little Amsterdam). Worldfamous for its cheese-market. There are lots of good restaurants. You can shop till you drop ! Only 15 minutes drive from the beach and half hour drive from Amsterdam.
- Room1, studio 'Aletta Boon': own bathroom, toilet and kitchen (including microwave & dishwasher) and a nice patio-garden. Completely renovated in 2008.
- Room2 'Sybilla Merian', first floor, daylight room with nice view, own bathroom with toilet and shower. Two hotelbeds. Coffee/tea facilities.
- Room1 - 95,- per night / two nights minimum.
- Room2 - 75,- per night / two nights minimum.
- Long stay, price at request.
- Credit cards
- Car park
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
René en Marjolein Jupijn
Groot Nieuwland 34
Other bed & breakfasts in Alkmaar and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B De Pinksterbloem – Bergen (5 km)
- BBOBB Bed & Breakfast Oude Bergerweg Bergen 9.6 – Bergen Nh (5 km)
- In de Aap Boutique B&B – Bergen NH (5 km)
- B&B Strandwal – Egmond (7 km)
- B&B Rodenburg 7.8 – Uitgeest (10 km)
- Camping 3Akers – De Woude (10 km)
- Pipowagen "Achter de Duinen" – Bergen (12 km)
- Romantisch slapen – Harenkarspel (13 km)
- B&B D'Oude Backerij – Zeevang (15 km)
- B&B Het Boerentuinhuis – Zaanstad (16 km)
- Erfgoedlogies Het Raadhuys – Sint Maarten (16 km)