Home > England > Greater London > London > Alexandra Palace Bed & Breakfast
Alexandra Palace Bed & Breakfast – London
Comfortable 2nd floor room in a family home. Twin beds, en suite with shower. The room has TV and a radio plus facilities for making hot drinks. Cold drinks are also available. Alexandra Palace is 5 minutes walk away, making it convenient for the shows which are held regularly at this venue. It is approximately 40 minutes to the centre of London by public transport. Parking is easy on this quiet residential road. All dietary requirements can be catered for. Please request at the time of booking. This is a non-smoking household and has a friendly cat.
Single room with shared bathroom now also available.
- Single Room from £50.00 per night
- Twin Room from £90.00 per night
All dietary requirements can be catered for. Please request at the time of booking.
- Car park
Parking is easy on this quiet residential road.
This is a non-smoking household.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Jane M. Kember
4 Elgin Rd
London, N22 7UE
Other bed & breakfasts in London and its environs
- Mountview Guesthouse – London (3 km)
- Marple Cottage Guest House – London (20 km)
- Forest Lodge Bed and Breakfast – London (21 km)
- Rockells Farm – Saffron Walden (54 km)
- Broomhill Bed and Breakfast – Oxford (81 km)
- Whitburn Lodge – Brighton (86 km)
- Magnolia House – Canterbury (90 km)
- Loriston Guest House – Eastbourne (97 km)
- Gyves House 9.8 – Eastbourne (97 km)
- The Guesthouse East – Eastbourne (97 km)
- Maison Dieu Guest House 10.0 – Dover (113 km)
- Catton Old Hall – Norwich (154 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: January 2011
Written on 13 February 2011 by Lois Burke (Traveler alone, age 18-25)
Jane made me very welcome without being intrusive. The accommodation was clean and very comfortable