Home > B&B Belgium > B&B West Flanders > B&B Westhoek (Ypres) > Amadee ****
Amadee **** – Zandvoorde Zonnebeke
The old farmhouse was turned into a charming and stylish Bed and Breakfast equipped with all modern comforts. All rooms of the farm were renovated with respect for the original style and function. The horse stables are now the entrance hall. The baking house with the original oven became the lounge with open fire place. Only authentic building materials were used. All furniture, decorations, lights and fabrics were chosen with great care so as to add to the harmonious and stylish combination of antique and design.
Amadee is the perfect place to plan walking and cycling tours in the beautiful area but also to play golf. The Zandvoorde Woods and the Palingbeek Woods are ideal to get in touch with nature. But also history and culture can be part of your programme. Zandvoorde lies in what once was known as Flanders’ Fields during World War I. A visit tor the In Flanders Fields Museum in Ypres brings you back in time. And also the many Commonwealth cemeteries are well worth a visit, Tyne Cot Cemetery in Passendale being the largest one. Other possibilities are a visit to the town of Ypres, to Zonnebeke or even to Lille (F).
The charming rooms are equipped with all modern comforts: en suite bathroom with bath and shower, reading corner with wifi internet connection, TV and minibar. Luxurious boxsprings, pocket feather matrasses, real duvets and sheets in satinlike cotton guarantee a good night’s rest.
Each room has its own name, which refers to a certain apple or grape variety grown by the former lady of the house. The colours of the rooms were chosen to match these names.
- Single incl. breakfast (buffet) for 1 person: € 75
- Double room incl. breakfast (buffet) for 2 persons: € 90
- Extra bed (no charge for children up to 6): € 20
- Family room for 4 persons: € 120
- Credit cards
In the morning we offer you an extensive breakfast with freshly baked rolls and produce from local suppliers. Something to celebrate or just feeling like pampering your partner? What would you think of a luxurious champagne breakfast or a breakfast on bed? When the weather is fine you can enjoy your breakfast on the patio in the garden.
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
This is the region of the World War I Memorial sites in Flanders
Dirk en Inge Vanhegen Serruys
8980 Zandvoorde Zonnebeke
Other bed & breakfasts in Zandvoorde Zonnebeke and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.0 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- b&b KUNSTMIN – Zandvoorde - Ieper (0 km)
- Te Lande – Geluveld (3 km)
- B&B The Protea – Geluveld - Zonnebeke (4 km)
- De Linde – Wijtschate (5 km)
- B&B De Akkerwinde 8.6 – Zonnebeke (5 km)
- La Passarelle – Ieper (5 km)
- Afrodite – Zonnebeke (7 km)
- B&B Amaryllis 10.0 – Zonnebeke (8 km)
- B&B Hortensia – Ieper (8 km)