Home > B&B The Netherlands > B&B Drenthe > Annapart
Annapart – Stieltjeskanaal - Dalen
At Annapart you'll get a warm welcome for a relaxing stay in the North of the Netherlands.
We invite you to enjoy the typical countryside of the province of Drenthe.
Annapart offers Bed & Breakfast for 4-6 persons in beautiful the rural province of Drenthe.
We serve a traditional breakfast with local produce. Evening meals can be used at local restaurants in the region.
The accommodation has its own entrance. It's separated from the living area of the owner. Your privacy is guaranteed.
In our acccommodation a sitting-/sleepingroom, bathroom and eatingroom is at your disposal. The sitting-/sleepingroom is seperated by slide panels, that give special charme tot the room. In the bathroom you'll find wash-basins, toilet and shower.
The sittingroom gives you a beautiful sight at the landscape.
All rooms have central heating.
4-days Bed & Breakfast Weekend
- 2 persons 225 euro
- 3 persons 300 euro
- 4 persons 375 euro
Reservations can be made for at least two nights.
Arrival on Friday. Arrival from 15.00 hours departure 11.00 hrs.
- Internet / wireless access
Wireless internet available.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
An De Herder
7756 PL Stieltjeskanaal - Dalen
Other bed & breakfasts in Stieltjeskanaal - Dalen and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.0 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- Aquamarijn – Coevorden (5 km)
- 't Wemeldink 9.2 – Den Velde, gem. Hardenberg (9 km)
- Huize de Veldwachter – Hardenberg/Gramsbergen (10 km)
- b&b de vlinder – Hardenberg (14 km)
- B&B Hongerdyck Gasthuys Dyckdroom – Hardenberg (NL) (17 km)
- B&B In de Stal – Nieuw-Schoonebeek (18 km)
- Nijhof B&B – Hoogeveen (19 km)
- Landzicht 10.0 – Drogteropslagen (20 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Dikke Stienen – gemeente Borger-Odoorn (23 km)