Artistic Bed and Breakfast – Madrid
In a 1848 building that has been recently renovated, we have created a charming lodge where we can make our dream of offering our hospitality and an excellent service to those who visit
Artistic B&B is located at number 11th. Lope de Vega street, a quiet and full of history location, and at the same time a walking distance from Madrid's main attractions. We are located in the heart of the Arts District, surrounded by excellent entertainment options as well as bars and small delicate shops.
Our bed & breakfast is very quiet, since we only have six rooms, which allows us to offer a very close and personal experience.
The decoration chosen is warm mediterranean, with our personal touch and a large amount of hand-made details.
All the rooms are different, but they are all ample and bright. They have extra comfortable mattresses, flat sceen TVs, free WiFi Internet, rain showers, central heating and private bathroom.
Apart from that, a varied home-made breakfast is included in the price and we offer free tea and coffe all day.
To sum up, Artistic Bed & Breakfast is a family run business where we try to care for the little details that make our guests enjoy a unique and personal experience during their visit to Madrid. And all that at an affordable price.
Our lovely rooms, designed to help you enjoy a pleasant and comfortable stay while visiting Madrid are all different.
We have only six rooms which grants a personalized attention and a quiet atmosphere.
All of our rooms have en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, extra comfortable mattresses, ceiling fan and access to a common living area where you can relax and enjoy our home.
There is free wi-fi internet connection in all the property and a home-made breakfast is included.
We have standard rooms which are larger, with the possibility of adding supplementary beds to make them triple or quadruple and also economic and more affordable rooms, but all of them share a unique style and decoration which will provide you with an intimate and homey experience while staying in Madrid.
- Room type
- Prices include breakfast and taxes.
- Friday, saturday, sunday, public holiday or public holiday eve, all rooms cost 5€ extra.
- Triple and Quadruple rooms have a double bed and one or two supplementary beds.
- According to Spanish laws, it is not allowed to smoke in all the property.
- Credit cards
Tea, Coffee and Chocolate. Orange juice
Milk and crisps. Yogurt.
Varied pastries and fesh fruit.
Toasts with ham and butter. Toasted sandwiches.
And every day something special and feshly baked!
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
Free WiFi in all the property.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Paola & Rodolfo
Calle Lope de Vega 11, Piso 3
Other bed & breakfasts in Madrid and its environs
- Alba 1924 – Madrid (5 km)
- Duquesa de la Conquista – Vega de Santa María, Ávila (93 km)
- La Casa de Adobe B&B – Valdemaluque, Soria (150 km)
- Doble con encanto / Charming Double – Valladolid (161 km)
- Campo Pedralba – Pedralba (269 km)
- Villa Alegria – Pedralba (269 km)
- Casa Usategieta 9.3 – Genevilla - Navarra (271 km)
- Molino Nuevo 8.2 – Benaguasil, Valencia (280 km)
- B&B a-ti 9.5 – Valderrey (293 km)
- Bed & Brunch Cortijo Portichuelo – Yecla (296 km)
- Masia Atalaya – Atzaneta del Maestrat (300 km)
- Valencia Mindfulness Retreat 10.0 – Valencia (302 km)