Home > B&B Belgium > B&B East Flanders > B&B Scheldeland > B&B De Krulwilg
B&B De Krulwilg – Zele
Zele borders on the part of Flanders,called"Waasland" and belongs to the Schelde and Denderregion.It is also situated in the triangle Ghent-Antwerp-Brussels.In all seasons you can enjoy the hospitality and nature.There are walking tours and bicycle routes nearby.Flat roads,1km from the bank of the Schelde and 5km from the Donkmeer(a lake).
Tourist information is available.Plenty of places to eat in the neighbourhood.
2 double rooms with separate beds
In 1 room is an extra bedsettee available for 2 persons
Television and coffee and tea available, fridge, free Wifi,
A cot is available.
1 person : 45 euro breakfast included
2 persons : 60 euro,breakfast included
Discount for children
- Credit cards
A vegetarion breakfast is possible
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
De Landtsheer Denise
Other bed & breakfasts in Zele and its environs
Lessines (41 km)
- Pieter Pauwel Bed & Breakfast 9.2 – Dendermonde (2 km)
- B&B Vinedo – Zele (4 km)
- Siberia Bed & Breakfast – Dendermonde-Grembergen (4 km)
- Buitengewooon – Berlare (4 km)
- 't Vijfde Seizoen – Berlare (5 km)
- Cosy Cottage – Dendermonde (5 km)
- B&B Sino 9.4 – Dendermonde (5 km)
- Arte, B&B en Wellness – Berlare (6 km)
- De Peperbus – Lokeren (6 km)
- Het Huis van de Kapitein 9.9 – Lokeren (7 km)
- Sedum – Waasmunster (7 km)
- 't Slaapmutske – Aalst (Hofstade) (10 km)