Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Brussels > BB Bosquet
BB Bosquet – Bruxelles
Located at a stone's throw from the Louise area, a multilingual and dynamic landlady offers a large and bright room in her house. There are many restaurants, shops, boutiques, museums and monuments nearby (Palace of Justice, Sablon, Royal Palace, Museum of Fine Arts). A ten-minute ride from the town centre and the European area.
Location : rue du Bosquet 1060 Brussels
Access : Louise or Hôtel des Monnaies tube stations - tram 91-92-93 and 94 - bus 48
- Double room (2rd floor - no lift) - private shower room and toilet (half floor below)- no pets (two cats are guarding the house) - car park nearby (not free). stay : from 1 day to 1 month.
- Twin room (3rd floor - no lift) - private shower room and toilet (half floor below).
€ 76.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
rue du Bosquet
Other bed & breakfasts in Bruxelles and its environs
Wezembeek-Oppem (10 km)
- Le Lys d'or 9.2 – Bruxelles (0 km)
- Maison AZ – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Loft Jamar – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Shared B&B – Brussels (1 km)
- Nouvelle Vie – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Urban Rooms – Ixelles (1 km)
- Sweet Brussels B&B – Brussels (1 km)
- B&B Terre Neuve – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Penthouse Aviation 19 – Brussels (1 km)
- Downtown-BXL – Bruxelles (1 km)
- La casabxl – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Villa Léopoldine – Ixelles (2 km)