Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Limburg (Belgium) > B&B De Kiezel
B&B De Kiezel – Hasselt
B&B De Kiezel has 4 theme rooms and a homely breakfast space. Upon arrival we are happy to serve you a welcome drink.
There is a closed and secured space for bicycles as well as a separate area to park your car (to follow soon). Two shared terraces let you enjoy nice summer, spring or autumn days. All rooms come with large attached bathroom including rainshower, basin and toilet and the rooms are equipped with flat screen tv and internet connection
- The red poppy flowe. room (42 sq mtrs) is on the first floor.
- The Lavender room (42 sq mtrs) is on the ground floor and has a private balcony. It is also adequately equipped for people with disabilities
- The Sunflower room (26 sq mtrs) is on the first floor
- The Olive room (28 sq mtrs) is on the ground floor and has a private balcony
€ 40 - € 55 p.p.p.n.
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Sandra Coenjaerts en Wouter Cools
Other bed & breakfasts in Hasselt and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.0 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- Le Petit Velo – Hasselt (2 km)
- 't Hemelhuys 9.7 – Hasselt (2 km)
- Kookpuntloft – Hasselt (2 km)
- Het Witte Huys – Hasselt (3 km)
- Villa des Roses 10.0 – Hasselt (3 km)
- Chambres b'Hôtes 9.4 – Hasselt (3 km)
- Gasthof Lederhose – Diepenbeek (4 km)
- De Jachthoorn 9.8 – Diepenbeek (4 km)
- Maris Logies 9.6 – Hasselt-Kuringen (5 km)