Home > Belgium > Limburg (Belgium) > Limburgse Kempen > B&B De Zilveren Helm
B&B De Zilveren Helm – Halen
B&B "De Zilveren Helm" welcomes tourists who want to discover the beautiful region of Limburg (Belgium).
To discover the environment you can visit our local forests (Kempen) or walk through the famous hollow lanes (12 m deep) which cross Halen’s hills. Cycle tours pass by small rivers with water mills, old monuments (like the Sint-Jansberg monastery with its typical café open on Sundays) and local musea (like the Reinvoart where you can taste the white Hageland wine on Sundays). Small towns like Halen, Herk-de-Stad, Diest are nearby. Further information on other events or interesting places to see is available on request.
Halen is known as the location of a famous battle which took place in the First World War. A lot of names find their origins in this `Slag der Zilveren Helmen’ (literally translated "The Battle of the Silver Helmets") in 1914 and you can visit the war museum Slag der Zilveren Helmen near the battlefield.
€ 40 - € 45 p.p.p.n.
A continental breakfast is included in the price of the room
restaurants in the area
- Car park
possible to rent a bike after reservation
parking for bikes inside
- Internet / wireless access
wireless internet available
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Marc en Mieke Van Stappen - Raymaekers
Other bed & breakfasts in Halen and its environs
- Azadro – Linkhout (4 km)
- Villa Hestia – Bekkevoort (8 km)
- Kasteelhoeve de Kerckhem – Wijer (10 km)
- Bed & Bokes – Diest - Schaffen (10 km)
- Leeuwerikenveld 9.0 – Neerlinter (12 km)
- Amuse-Couche 9.8 – Hasselt (12 km)
- Chambres d'Hôtes Ecole de Vie 9.3 – Hasselt - Stokrooie (13 km)
- De Pommerie – Hasselt (14 km)
- Bloonwinning 9.8 – Hasselt (14 km)
- appelkers.be – Heusden Zolder (14 km)
- AubergInn – Tessenderlo (14 km)
- De Winning 10.0 – Scherpenheuvel-Zichem (Messelbroek) (14 km)