Home > B&B Belgium > B&B West Flanders > B&B Bruges > B&B Het Abelenhof
B&B Het Abelenhof – Bruges
B&B Het Abelenhof at Bruges
Our B&B is situated in a quiet quarter, near the center of Bruges an at 4 kilométres from the market place.
You can park free the car on the drive or in the street.
The rooms "Framboos" and "Pistache" are two-bedded, it is possible to add another bed or a baby cot.
In our dinning-room, you can enjoy an extensive large contitental breakfast.
Weather permetting, the breakfast can also be taken outside in our garden.
In the drawing-room (next tot the rooms),you can enjoy some tea or coffee,offered by the host.
You can use free wireless internet, everywhere in the house or the garden.
*You can smoke in the garden, pets not
* You can take a rest in the garden.
*for the two rooms "Pistache" and "Framboos" - 2 persons:
-1 night : €75
- breakfast included
-bedding and towels included
*payment : cash
*check-in :15.00 Hr or by appointment
ckeck-out : 11.00 Hr
- Credit cards
Included in the dinning-room or the garden
- Car park
Free, parking on the drive or in the street
In the garden
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
Free, in the house and the garden.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Bruges and its environs
Oostduinkerke (42 km)
Koksijde (43 km)
Damme (Sijsele) (7 km)
Uitkerke - Blankenberge (7 km)
Beernem-Brugge (12 km)
De Haan (14 km)
De Haan (14 km)
Sint-Laureins (21 km)
- b&b Cà d'Rot (Casa Ratti) – Vinchio (0 km)
- De Vijf Zuilen 10.0 – Bruges (2 km)
- Adèlaide 2.7 – Bruges (3 km)
- Fort Lapin 9.7 – Bruges (3 km)
- B&B Charming Brugge – Bruges (3 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Molenzicht 9.6 – Bruges (3 km)
- B&B InnBrugas – Bruges (3 km)
- Gasthuis Pickery – Bruges (3 km)
- Hip Bed & Breakfast – Bruges (3 km)
- b&b Home sweet Home – Bruges (3 km)
- Het Consulaat 10.0 – Bruges (3 km)
- Bedandbruges – Bruges (3 km)