Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Antwerp > B&B Antwerp > B&B Marnix
B&B Marnix – Antwerp
Our house is a typical Antwerpian "Herenhuis" or Burghers house in a quiet street in the heart of the old city close to the Museum van Schone Kunsten (Museum of Fine Arts).
It is an ideal spot to have as a base to visit the City of Antwerp. All the tourist sites and shopping areas are within walking distance. Ten minutes from the Cathedral and the Grote Markt.
We do not accept Friday night only bookings.
The rooms have been designed whilst keeping the authentic style of the house, all rooms have antiques related to the period.
There are 3 such rooms available. Each romm has a washbasin and television with video, films are available.
A baby bed is available as well.
There are 2 bathrooms on the 2 split-levels, one with shower and one with shower and bath.
The 2 bathrooms are accessible and available for use.
- 1 person: 60 euro
- 2 persons: 70 euro
- 3 persons: 90 euro
A varied and extensive breakfast is served in the Dining room, weather allowing it can be served in the Garden.
- Car park
During the weekend there is free parking in the area, during the week the charge is 2,50 euro
Free storage for bicycles is available
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Antwerp and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.0 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- De Witte Nijl 9.6 – Antwerp (0 km)
- B&B Louiza15 – Antwerp (0 km)
- B&B Au lit, Jerome! 9.2 – Antwerp (1 km)
- Patine – Antwerp (1 km)
- AAAWA B&B – Antwerp (1 km)
- The Glorious Inn – Antwerp (1 km)
- Anversia – Antwerp (1 km)
- Room National – Antwerp (1 km)
- Appartment Roscam – Antwerp (1 km)