Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Brussels > B&B Salve
B&B Salve – Auderghem
B&B Salve is a charming home built in the twenties, situated in a small piece of paradisein the south eastof Brussels. The house is located in a peaceful and quiet street, close to public transport, shops and restaurants.
B&B Salve is a perfect place to stay during business or leisure trips.
Two comfortable rooms, tastefully decorated, with attached bathroom and toilet are available.
The rooms are located on the second floor, which is only reserved for one guest (or family) simultaneously. There is a possibility of free parking in front of the house.
€ 99.00 - € 120.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Claudine De Boose
Drève Louisa Chaudoir,15
Other bed & breakfasts in Auderghem and its environs
Wezembeek-Oppem (5 km)
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.0 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- Le Valduc 10.0 – Bruxelles (1 km)
- La Villa – Bruxelles (2 km)
- Capitaine Piret – Bruxelles (2 km)
- Côté Jardin B&B Brussels 9.2 – Bruxelles (2 km)
- Living in Brûsel, Urban B&B – Brussel - Etterbeek (3 km)
- Casa Terlinden – Bruxelles (3 km)
- So Nice Night – Bruxelles (3 km)
- Chaussée Saint Pierre 10.0 – Bruxelles (3 km)
- Villa Léopoldine – Ixelles (3 km)