Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Brussels > B&B Terre Neuve
B&B Terre Neuve – Bruxelles
Welcome to the heart of the city! The B&B is very well situated; it is a 10 min walk to the Grand’Place, 5 minutes to the famous Manneken-Pis and 10-15 minutes walk to either the central station or the Midi station (South). The neighbourhood is popular and animated, with many restaurants and shops but the street itself is a calm one. The hosts speak English, French, Dutch, German and Italian.
Room with double bed (ground floor), private shower and wc ensuite, no smoking – animals not allowed – stay of minimum 2 and maximum 31 days – access to kitchen during breakfast or breakfast in the bedroom if you prefer – storage room for bikes available.
Situation: Rue Terre Neuve 1000 Brussels (between place Rouppe and Manneken-Pis)
Easily accessible by public transport
Rates : 63,00 EUR/night excluding breakfast (min. 2 nights per reservation)
On special events : 85,00 EUR/night (excl breakfast)
On request during the booking (extra charge)
- Car park
Parkin in the area
Villo station in the area
- Internet / wireless access
Gratis Wifi in the room
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Bruxelles and its environs
Wezembeek-Oppem (10 km)
- Downtown-BXL – Bruxelles (0 km)
- La casabxl – Bruxelles (0 km)
- Sweet Brussels B&B – Brussels (0 km)
- Penthouse Aviation 19 – Brussels (1 km)
- Le Lys d'or 9.2 – Bruxelles (1 km)
- BB Bosquet – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Maison AZ – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Maison Noble – Bruxelles-Centre (1 km)
- Loft Jamar – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Urban Rooms – Ixelles (1 km)
- Heart of Brussels B&B 9.9 – Brussels (2 km)
- Brussels@Heart – Bruxelles (2 km)