Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Brussels > Penthouse Aviation 19
Penthouse Aviation 19 – Brussels
BnB Aviation 19 is situated in the centre of Brussels.The main tourist sites (Palais de Justice, Grand place, La Bourse, Cantillon Brewery,...) come within walking distance. As we are situated in proximity of the Midi Railway station, it's easy to reach us by train, Eurostar or Thalys. A good connection with all means of public transport assures a pleasant visit to Brussels. Parking space in the area is more than sufficient. You're staying in a recently refurbished Penthouse-appartment on the top floor of a Parisien style building. Having breakfast while enjoying a magnificent view over Brussels makes for a quite an experience...
You have your room with private kitchen, private bathroom, private living and veranda. WIFI is free and available.
see more photos on the website
The bedroom with wooden floor has a incredible view of Brussels. You\'re sleeping in a new bed (boxspring). A balcony of 4m² is at your disposal.
220€ for 2 nights - a bottle of water, a city map , magazines and breakfast included
The longer you stay the less you pay.
- Credit cards
You can take your breakfast at any time.
- Car park
free of charge in the Rue de l'Autonomie, Rue Lambert Crickx
in front of the Tram station Lemonnier
- Internet / wireless access
Wifi is free.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Square de l'Aviation 19
Other bed & breakfasts in Brussels and its environs
Wezembeek-Oppem (11 km)
- Downtown-BXL – Bruxelles (1 km)
- La casabxl – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Maison AZ – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Le Lys d'or 9.2 – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Loft Jamar – Bruxelles (1 km)
- BB Bosquet – Bruxelles (1 km)
- Maison Noble – Bruxelles-Centre (2 km)
- Heart of Brussels B&B 9.9 – Brussels (2 km)
- Brussels@Heart – Bruxelles (2 km)
- Urban Rooms – Ixelles (2 km)
- WMe Bed & Breakfast – Brussels (2 km)
- Nouvelle Vie – Bruxelles (2 km)