Home > B&B The Netherlands > B&B North Brabant > B&B 's Hertogenbosch > Bed and Breakfast De Kippenburgh
Bed and Breakfast De Kippenburgh – Berlicum
Farmhouse with 3 apartments with separate entrance, private bathroom, kitchenette, private terrace overlooking the meadows.
In separate part of the house on ground floor with private terrace. Private entrance, kitchenette, bathroom, sitting room (35 m2).
On the first floor, spacious bedroom with 2 x 1 person boxspring and a juniorbed. On floor 2 x 1 person boxspring beds
In separate part of house on ground floor with private terrace. Private entrance, kitchenette, bathroom, living / bedroom.
Equipped with 2 x 1 person boxspring and 2-person sofa bed.
Apartment with 2 bedrooms and adjoining sitting room on the first floor of the house. Bathroom with shower, 2 toilets and sink.
On the landing is a kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave.
- Price per person per night 30 euros including breakfast based on two persons or more
- Price per person per night 55 euros including breakfast based on one person.
Free coffee and tea supplies available.
- Credit cards
Ability to heat food in microwave.
Possibility of on-site catering.
- Car park
Bicycle rent 2 of Koga Miyata Twintraveller (tandem)
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Jan en Siny van der Wijst
5258 AG Berlicum
Other bed & breakfasts in Berlicum and its environs
- Theetuin Het Aardrijk 9.5 – Berlicum (3 km)
- Boerderij Equitad 9.6 – Schijndel (4 km)
- Bossche Bed & Breakfast – 's-Hertogenbosch (6 km)
- Bed & Breakfast De Bossche Beul – Den Bosch (6 km)
- CubaCasa – 's-Hertogenbosch (6 km)
- Gewande17 – 's Hertogenbosch (8 km)
- De Droomsteeg – Kerkdriel (11 km)
- Herberg Het Hart van Alem – Alem (12 km)
- B&B Hoevetenhezelaer – Boxtel (13 km)
- 't Klooster – Uden (15 km)
- Altijd Zon Bed en Breakfast 9.3 – Oss (Berghem) (16 km)
- Achter het Rode Hek – Heusden gem Heusden (17 km)