Home > B&B Belgium > B&B West Flanders > B&B Bruges > Bedandbruges
Bedandbruges – Bruges
The Tower is located in the historical centre of Bruges in a quarter calm and aired at 8 minutes walking distance from the ' Markt '. His origins go back up to 16th century.
The archives of the city, speak to us of 'one house of pleasance furnished with beauties and agates'
In 18th century, the tower is restructured to give the actual face: a small typical 'Folie ' of this epoch.
For more than 200 years, our family supported this heritage which we are proud to introduce you.
Protected in the heritage of the city of Bruges since 1973, we absolutely restored it in 2009.
It alloys modern conveniences and refined decoration.
The Room (Louis XVI slyle) situated on the 1st floor offer:
- 1 double bed (2 X 90cm/200cm)
- 1 wardrobe
- 1 connection for TV & Internet
- Bad is in the old recess
The Bathroom is between the room en the belvedere.
150 euro/nigth for 2 people.
Parking in the garden; 5 euro/24h
City tax: 2€/pers/night
Minimum 3 nights please
- Credit cards
We accept Visa & Mastercard
Kitchenette at disposition
- Car park
In de garden
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Bruges and its environs
Oostduinkerke (41 km)
Koksijde (42 km)
Brugge (1 km)
Damme (Sijsele) (5 km)
Beernem-Brugge (9 km)
Uitkerke - Blankenberge (10 km)
De Haan (15 km)
Brugge (0 km)
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.0 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- B&B Bariseele – Bruges (0 km)
- Bed and breakfast De Sterre 7.2 – Bruges (0 km)
- Le Flaneur 8.5 – Bruges (0 km)
- B&B Conampere – Bruges (0 km)
- 't Walleke – Bruges (0 km)
- Officers House – Bruges (1 km)
- Het Consulaat 10.0 – Bruges (1 km)
- Annas Bed and Breakfast – Bruges (1 km)
- B&B Charming Brugge – Bruges (1 km)