Home > B&B France > B&B Aquitaine > B&B Gironde > Bleu Raisin Saint Emilion
Bleu Raisin Saint Emilion – Les Salles de Castillon
At only a stone’s throw away from Saint-Emilion and the verdant Dordogne valley, this 19th century former wine farm welcomes you for a charming holiday in the heart of the Bordeaux vineyards. In all 3 spacious bedrooms, each with private terrace and view to the garden and vineyards, you’ll find a harmony of contemporary comfort and historic details. Pamper your senses at our generous breakfast buffet and table d’hôtes, during one of our wellness treatments or just by relaxing in the garden, listening tot the crickets’ songs. Check out our website for more details : www.bleuraisin.fr.
All rooms are equipped with a comfortable 160cm double bed, Italian-style shower, flat screen TV, hairdryer.
Rates per night for 2 persons, breakfast buffet included :
- Fleur d'Oranger : € 75
- Brin d'Herbe : € 85
- Joie de Lavande : € 85
Generous buffet with orange juice, fresh bread and croissants, seasonal fruit, local cheese and cold meat, eggs,...
- Car park
all rooms are non smoking
- Disabled persons
yes, the Joie de Lavande room
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Yves & Sandra
3 La Cabane
33350 Les Salles de Castillon
Other bed & breakfasts in Les Salles de Castillon and its environs
Saint-Emilion (12 km)
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.7 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- Lyzen – Pontlevoy (0 km)
- Villa Beylie – Merignas St. Emilion (16 km)
- Maison d'hôtes Saint Emilion: Villa Beylie – Merignas - Saint Emilion (16 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Beau Séjour – près de Saint Emilion - Naujan et Postiac (20 km)
- La Longère Saint Seurin – Roquebrune (32 km)
- La Camiranaise – Camiran (33 km)
- Le Petit Chardon – St. Aulaye (33 km)
- Le Moulin de Peychenval 10.0 – Lamonzie Montastruc (47 km)
- Peyraguey Maison Rouge – Bommes Sauternes (49 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: September 2011
Written on 4 October 2011 by A.C. (Couple, age 35-44)
A charming place to stay. Warm welcome by the owners, a beautiful, comfortable and spacious room and a magnificent setting amidst the vineyards. We'll be back !