BnB Kerteminde – Kerteminde
Andresens Købmandsgård is a heritage listed property and dates from the late 1500s. The Købmandsgård consists of several interesting buildings, which frames the yard which is plated with cobblestones. Our bed and breakfast is located in Mellemmagasinet which in 2001 was furnished with banquet room and bedrooms. Everything is kept in the old style of freestanding beams and with the consideration that you are in a listed building.
In summer Kerteminde is full of tourists, there are pedestrian street events, sporting events, harbor festival and great sailing events. Here are also here some of the best beaches in Funen. The North Beach is in fine weather packed with happy summer visitors. Here the youth is frolicking by the volleynets on the children friendly beach. Lifeguards are in place in the tower during the high season. If you want a bit more peace and quiet you can go to the South Beach. The South Beach is located just 500 meters from Andresens Gård and the North Beach 800 meters away.
The town is also known for its fine specialty shops and eateries. If the weather is not perfect for the beach, you can for example visit the Johannes Larsen museum, the Fjord and Belt Center or the Ladby ship. In Kerteminde you will stay right in the middle of Denmark, only 12 minutes drive from the highway, 20 km from Odense and 150 km from Copenhagen.
On the first floor of the old Andresen Købmandsgård you will find four large double bedrooms and a large shared living room, beautifully equipped with visible beams and solid plank floor.
The shared living room is equipped with a kitchen with tableware to match.
Here there is opportunity to make a can of coffee or a small meal.
The four rooms include a shared bathroom with shower and additional two toilets.
All rooms are equipped with double bed, wardrobe, mirror, chairs and table. It is possible to have an extra bed.
The rooms are available from 2 pm and must be vacated before 11 am.
€ 70.00 - € 80.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Andresens Købmandsgård 4
Other bed & breakfasts in Kerteminde and its environs
- Bed and Breakfast - Bellevue – Bad Malente - Gremsmühlen (142 km)
- Gutshaus Daemelow – Daemelow (Mecklenburg Vorpommern) (196 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Rheiderland – Bunde (328 km)
- Salontjalk "De Willemijn" – Appingedam (342 km)
- De RuitenAa 9.0 – Stadskanaal (356 km)
- Aunty – Kolham - Slochteren (358 km)
- Voormalig raadhuis – Kloosterburen (359 km)
- Groot Maarslag 10.0 – Mensingeweer (359 km)
- De Amshoff – Kiel-Windeweer (362 km)
- Bed and Breakfast de Zwarte Kat – Groningen (362 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Drenthe - Erfgoed 'de Horst' – Tynaarlo (364 km)
- Nummer 15 – Groningen (364 km)