Home > B&B Belgium > B&B East Flanders > B&B Scheldeland > Bremenhul
Bremenhul – Lede
Guesthous “Bremenhul” is situated in Lede, a village nearby the cosy town of Alost (medieval belfry, nice marketplace), midway between Brussels and Ghent, in the heart of Flanders.
In the neighbourhood you'll find typical flemish inns, shops, restaurants, stores, medical services, pharmacies, launderette, bus- and railwaystation.
One large room (20 m2), situated on the ground floor with 2 beds (if needed, one extra bed or cot available)
Separated bathroom with basin and shower; hairdryer; separated WC.
There is an extra room available on the first floor for groups or families. It has two single beds and a basin. 60 eur (2p) 40 eur (1 p)Bathroom and toilet are on the ground floor and need to be shared with the other guests on the ground floor. This room can not be booked seperately.
room with bathroon :
1 person : 45 eur
2 persons : 70 eur
3 persons : 90 eur
Surcharge for 1 night : 5 eur
- Credit cards
No creditcards or paycards
- Car park
Free and safe parking
Possibilité de garer les vélos à clef
Limited accomodations for guest pets.
- Internet / wireless access
wireless internet (free)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Lede and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- 't Slaapmutske – Aalst (Hofstade) (2 km)
- De Loskade – Erpe-Mere (5 km)
- Cosy Cottage – Dendermonde (6 km)
- Arte, B&B en Wellness – Berlare (6 km)
- 't Vijfde Seizoen – Berlare (6 km)
- Buitengewooon – Berlare (6 km)
- La Vie En Roses – Moorsel-Aalst (8 km)
- Pieter Pauwel Bed & Breakfast 9.2 – Dendermonde (10 km)
- B&B De Krulwilg – Zele (11 km)
- 't Groene Genoegen – Gent (Laarne) (11 km)
- Annekin – Laarne (12 km)