Home > B&B Belgium > B&B East Flanders > B&B Scheldeland > Bremenhul
Bremenhul – Lede
Guesthous “Bremenhul” is situated in Lede, a village nearby the cosy town of Alost (medieval belfry, nice marketplace), midway between Brussels and Ghent, in the heart of Flanders.
In the neighbourhood you'll find typical flemish inns, shops, restaurants, stores, medical services, pharmacies, launderette, bus- and railwaystation.
We offer 1 large room, situated on the ground floor with 2 beds (boxsprings). If needed, one extra bed or cot is available. Ensuite bathroom with shower, basin and hairdryer and a separate toilet.
The room has a cosy salon with cable television, wireless internet, coffee and teapot, mini-bar and a library with tourist information as well as magazines and books, a terrace and has access to the garden.
We offer 1 large room, situated on the first floor with 2 beds (boxsprings). If needed, one extra bed or cot is available. Ensuite bathroom with a bath, 2 basins, hairdryer and a toilet.
Room with bathroom :
1 person : 45 eur
2 persons : 70 eur
3 persons : 90 eur
Supplement for 1 night stay: € 5 / room
- Credit cards
No creditcards or paycards
- Car park
Free and safe parking
Possibilité de garer les vélos à clef
Limited accomodations for guest pets.
- Internet / wireless access
wireless internet (free)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Lede and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.7 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- Lyzen – Pontlevoy (0 km)
- 't Slaapmutske – Aalst (Hofstade) (2 km)
- De Loskade – Erpe-Mere (5 km)
- Cosy Cottage – Dendermonde (6 km)
- Arte, B&B en Wellness – Berlare (6 km)
- 't Vijfde Seizoen – Berlare (6 km)
- Buitengewooon – Berlare (6 km)
- La Vie En Roses – Moorsel-Aalst (8 km)
- Pieter Pauwel Bed & Breakfast 9.2 – Dendermonde (10 km)