Home > B&B Belgium > B&B West Flanders > B&B Westhoek (Ypres) > Buytenshuys
Buytenshuys – Hooglede-Gits
An extraordinary feeling to just…
‘Buytenshuys’ is the ideal place to take a well-deserved break. The rooms breathe peace and quiet. You are lodging ‘in the country’ while Ypres and Bruges are still close by. Located in the centre of West-Flanders, you will find yourself at the crossroads of the tourist regions ‘Westhoek’ (Flanders Fields), ‘Brugse Ommeland’ (Bruges and the polders) and ‘Leiestreek’ (Lys region).
You can start your day with a delicious regional breakfast and enjoy the extraordinary views of the beautiful landscape around ‘Buytenshuys’.
You would like to plan an excursion? We will be happy to help you make a choice and to point out the curiosities of the area as well as all kinds of fun facts.
You can close off the day with delicacies from our ‘honesty bar’, filled with meticulously selected ‘local beers’ and other local products. As a group, it is possible to rent ‘Buytenshuys’ exclusively.
After work, you will find at ‘Buytenshuys’ a personal welcome,a practical spacious carpark and a quiet place to sleep. You want to finish some last-minute work? Wifi is available in all rooms, including the common room. You’re welcome to heat something up in the fully equipped kitchen.
You will be able to wind down and relax on the sunny patio or in our large ‘landscape garden’. The next morning, after an early breakfast, you will without a doubt be ready for a productive day! It is also possible to have a meeting at ‘Buytenshuys’.
Take a look at our arrangements, which guarantee a total experience. For special occasions, our ‘luxury box XL’ will prove to be a direct hit. After reservation or on specific dates, you can enjoy a living room concert, bread and circuses, a workshop or a delicious meal prepared by an excellent chef.
- Room 1: Simplicity and tranquillity in natural tones. The comfortable double bed can also be converted in two single beds. The spacious walk-in shower gives you all the freedom to enjoy as you freshen yourself up. The room is also available for guests with reduced mobility and is therefore located on the ground floor.
- Room 2: A nostalgic outdoors character with a modern touch. The room has white-washed walls, weathered wood and a wrought iron bathroom door combined with an aubergine tint. This room, located on the ground floor, features two original and handmade oak single beds which can also be set up as a double bed. The bathroom has a rain shower.
- Room 3: A touch of romance. This room on the first floor has a king-size canopy bed and radiates a warm Mediterranean glow. The bathroom is equipped with a combination bath/shower and its atmosphere brings that ‘far-away-feel’ a little bit closer. In the dressing room a third bed can be converted on request.
- Room 4: Charm in a Belgian ‘Flamand’ tint. There are two heavenly box-spring beds. The bathroom has a combination bath/shower and washbasin in rural style. In the dressing room, a third bed can be converted on request. The room is located on the first floor and is connected with room 5, making this the ideal combination for a family with older children.
- Room 5: A fresh green tint in a cosy setting. With its large window, the room gives a phenomenal view over the countryside. The bathroom is equipped with a spacious and modern bathtub and a comfortable double bed. The room is situated on the first floor and is connected to room 4, making this combination ideal for a family with older children.
- Price for 1 person - 1 night : 80EUR/night
- Price for 1 person - 2 nights : 70EUR/night
- Price for 1 person - 6+ nights : 60EUR/night
- Price for 2 person - 1 night : 95EUR/night
- Price for 2 person - 2 nights : 85EUR/night
- Price for 2 person - 6+ nights : 75EUR/night
- Price for 2 person - 1 night : 130EUR/night
- Price for 2 person - 2 nights : 120EUR/night
- Price for 2 person - 6+ nights : 110EUR/night
Discount for kids, midweek and longterm stay on request. During the weekends it's not possible to stay for 1 night.
- Credit cards
Only cash or through invoice for companies
Everyone can enjoy the common breakfast and sitting room, as well as the fully equipped kitchen. Breakfast, based on artisanal and regional products, is served between 7am and 10am and is included with the room.
Groups can dine through the Chef@Home formula.
- Car park
Bike rental is possible
Pets are not allowed
- Disabled persons
Yes, we have the A+ label
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
This is the region of the World War I Memorial sites in Flanders
Defevere - De Vos
Other bed & breakfasts in Hooglede-Gits and its environs
Oostduinkerke (33 km)
Koksijde (35 km)
Beernem-Brugge (24 km)
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive 9.0 – Keerbergen (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast Oostkapelle – Oostkapelle (0 km)
- Aquabello – Roeselare (3 km)
- Nostalgie – Kortemark (4 km)
- Bellavista – Kortemark (5 km)
- Terlinde – Rumbeke (8 km)
- B&B Tramontana – Torhout (9 km)
- Spits-Lucie B&B – Izegem (10 km)
- 't Lang Leven 9.6 – Ichtegem (10 km)
- Herenhuis – Izegem (11 km)
- Bosnest 9.8 – Houthulst (11 km)