Home > B&B Italy > B&B Tuscany (Florence) > Casa Capanni
Casa Capanni – Cortona
B&B Casa Capanni
Casa Capanni, built in 1632, is a beautiful restored country-house in Tuscany, of which its original allure has been well-preserved. It has a relaxed, pleasant atmosphere with large, bright rooms and a beautiful garden with swimming-pool. Internet acces, WiFi and airconditioning are available.
After a refreshing rest in your lovely decorated bedroom with adjacent, spacious bathroom you can enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet. A great start for a beautiful day!
Situated nearby the famous Cortona, the most important historical Tuscan and Umbrian cities are within easy distance. An ideal vantage-point from which to explore the beauty of this area, with its art, culture and history.
From the harmonious interior decoration to the serenity of the beautiful garden, it is tangible; Casa Capanni very appropriately means ‘refuge’ in Italian.
Casa Capanni is more than just a Bed and Breakfast: Casa Capanni is an experience, the way holidays are truly meant to be!
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Loc. Monsigliolo, 32
Other bed & breakfasts in Cortona and its environs
- Casale di Brolio 2.3 – Castiglion Fiorentino (AR) (8 km)
- Villa Pellegrino – Tuoro sul Trasimeno (11 km)
- B&B Villa Luogoceleste 9.8 – Foiano della Chiana (12 km)
- Torre di Tabacco 9.5 – Vaiano (21 km)
- Casa d'Oro 10.0 – Oro (34 km)
- Podere le Olle – Montegabbione (38 km)
- B&B Amoliv 9.7 – Cavriglia (47 km)
- Countryhouse Vista sull'oliveto – Poggiolo- Calvi dell'umbria (104 km)
- La Fanciullaccia bio B&B – Capannoli (108 km)
- Maison Brinati – Monsummano Terme (114 km)
- La Casa dei Nonni – Monteleone di Fermo (130 km)
- Agricamp Picobello bed & breakfast – Montelparo (FM) (134 km)