Home > B&B Spain > B&B Andalusia > B&B Málaga > Casa El Algarrobo
Casa El Algarrobo – Riogordo-Comares
Casa El Algarrobo is an old finca completely renovated into a comfortable Bed & Breakfast with 5 rooms each provided with an en-suite bathroom. Every room has its own terrace on which you can enjoy an extensive breakfast while admiring the breathtaking scenery and the rising sun.
Our finca is located between the hills of El Terral, within the region of Axarquia at the east of Malaga. Typical for this region are the white Moorish villages brightly hidden away in the mountains. They all have their traditional festivities. Our country guesthouse is located at the border of Comares, a Moorish hilltop village and the charming Riogordo. You can find us in the middle of peace and silence though only 40 minutes away from the airport of Malaga and the beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean sea.
See at our website
Prices and promotion at our website
- Credit cards
All included breakfast
2 evenings a week incl a paella evening
- Car park
2 mountainbikes and 1 racebike free of charge
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Dorien en Wim
El Terral s/n
Other bed & breakfasts in Riogordo-Comares and its environs
- Finca La Loma – Comares Málaga (0 km)
- Casa Los Eucaliptos – Las Cuevas, Comares (0 km)
- Casa Andalouse – Comares (0 km)
- Casa Granadina – Comares (0 km)
- Casa Hollandia – La Viñuela (8 km)
- El Molino de Las Tablas 9.5 – Riogordo (Malaga) (9 km)
- Finca Serrato – Colmenar (10 km)
- Finca Serrato – Olías, Málaga (11 km)
- El 7° Cielo – Alcaucin (13 km)
- El Nispero Dulce – Alcaucin (13 km)
- Casa Africano – Vélez-Malaga (15 km)
- Casa Jutta – Vélez Málaga (15 km)