Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Brussels > Casa Terlinden
Casa Terlinden – Bruxelles
The guesthouse Casa Terlinden is centrally located, in the attractive and upscale district of Woluwé-St-Lambert. Situated to the East of central Brussels this residential area is known for its greenery.
The house is in a very quiet street with free parking and well connected (300 meters)to public transport. The center of Brussels is 15 minutes far from house.
The two lovely guestrooms are finely decorated and extremely comfortable. Romantic, pure and warmly furnished, they provide a sweet refuge. Both rooms contain a double bed, and have an adjoining, small private bathroom. - bath & toilet. Each room includes a colour television with cable channels - Eng., German, Spanish, French…
There is an internet ADSL wireless connection in the house, which enables guests to connect their computers and a Wi-Fi card.
Near the house (by foot), you will find beautiful parks, a lot of restaurants, a minigolf, tennis courts, playing fields, a new cultural centre -Wolubilis ...
€ 75.00 - € 85.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
- Credit cards
- Car park
Yes, easy and free
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Avenue du Bois de Sapins, 47
Other bed & breakfasts in Bruxelles and its environs
Wezembeek-Oppem (4 km)
- Capitaine Piret – Bruxelles (2 km)
- So Nice Night – Bruxelles (3 km)
- B&B Salve – Auderghem (3 km)
- Living in Brûsel – Brussel - Etterbeek (4 km)
- Le Valduc 10.0 – Bruxelles (4 km)
- Chaussée Saint Pierre 10.0 – Bruxelles (4 km)
- La Villa – Bruxelles (5 km)
- B&B Phileas Fogg 3.9 – Brussels (5 km)
- Côté Jardin B&B Brussels 9.2 – Bruxelles (5 km)
- B&B Côté Décor – Bruxelles (5 km)
- Welcome to my place B&B – Bruxelles (5 km)
- "Tous les jours dimanche" – Brussels (5 km)