Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Walloon Brabant > Chateau de Pallandt
Chateau de Pallandt – Bousval-Genappe
Located 30 minutes south of Brussels in Brabant Wallon, between Nivelles end Wavre - Louvain la Neuve, Chateau de pallandt is a private property owned by the same family for more than three centuries.
The Chateau of Pallandt is nestled in the Brabant Wallon, at the doorstep of Brussels, the Capilal of Europe. The setting is unspoiled and privileged in the midst of a forest of over 100 ha with a beautifully landscaped garden and with century-old trees at the end of a path of beech trees overlooking ponds.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
rue Bois des Conins 15
Château de Pallandt
Other bed & breakfasts in Bousval-Genappe and its environs
Wezembeek-Oppem (21 km)
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive – Keerbergen (0 km)
- La Pallande – Bousval (1 km)
- Villa Catalpa – Lasne (2 km)
- La Gallinette – Wavre-Limal (6 km)
- Des Heures Claires – Ohain (7 km)
- Leonard Bed and Breakfast – Villers-la-Ville (7 km)
- Plumbago – Mellery (8 km)
- Plumbago – Villers-la-Ville (Mellery) (8 km)
- Fortbeausart Bed & Breakfast – Villers-la-Ville (8 km)
- Forge d'Hollers – Villers-la-Ville (8 km)
- B&B L'Orangerie – Waterloo - Belgique (9 km)