Home > England > South West > Cornwall > Chyheira
Chyheira – Helston
Chyheira is an elegant Edwardian house standing proudly on the corner of a quiet road, close to the South West Coastal Path and only a short walk from the picturesque fishing cove of Cadgwith.
Lizard Point, Britain's mosty southerly, is 2 minutes drive
Beaches at Kynacnce Cove and Kennack Sands are only a few minutes drive.
The gardens of Trebah, Glendurgan, Eden Project and many more are within easy access.
We have ample off road parking for all guests
See our website for full pricing and discounts available
We have two ensuite rooms available, a double and a twin/double. Both rooms have
- Digital TV/DVD
- Radio alarm/Ipod dock
- Free WiFi
- Wine glasses and corkscrew
- Well stocked beverage tray
- Fresh flowers.
The ensuite shower rooms are both fully tiled having a quality range of dispensed toileteries, large fluffy towels and power showers.
January 2nd - June, and September- December 23rd £75.00
July, August and 24th December - 1st January £85.00
Prices per room per night
10% discount for 3 + nights
15% discount for 6+ nights
Single occupancy discount available
- Credit cards
All major debit/credit cards accepted (except Amex)
We have gained the Enjoy England Breakfast Award for quality, choice and service.
A choice of cerials, juice, home made yogurt and a fresh fruit platter to start.
Full English including World Champion Hog's Pudding,
Scrambled eggs cooked with either Smoked Salmon or Smokey Bacon
Homemade Mackerel fishcake with poached egg.
Followed by toast and home made marmalade and fruit preserves.
All produce is homemade of locally sourced where possible
- Car park
Free off road parking
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Helston, TR12 7LQ
Other bed & breakfasts in Helston and its environs
- Shoreline B&B – Penzance (28 km)
- Exmoor House – Minehead (174 km)
- Morven Guest House – Weymouth (207 km)
- Number 62 – Cardiff (218 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Le Golven – Douarnenez (219 km)
- Les Terrasses du Ris – Kerlaz - Douarnenez (221 km)
- La Villa du Guip – Pont l'Abbé (241 km)
- Maison des Rochers – Penmarch (248 km)
- Le Pre Bedao – Ploeuc sur Lie (254 km)
- Chambres d'hôtes Ker Léon – Plévenon (257 km)
- Clos Saint Cadreuc 9.0 – Ploubalay (273 km)
- Idunn 9.8 – Amfreville (280 km)