Home > B&B Belgium > B&B West Flanders > B&B Westhoek (Ypres) > B&B De Akkerwinde
B&B De Akkerwinde – Zonnebeke
Patrick & Fanny welcome you to “De Akkerwinde”
De brand new rooms are quitly is positioned by the border of the Polygone Wood. You can enjoy the nature and also visit all the curiosities of 'World War 1' (such as Polygone Wood, Tyne cot, Ypres Battlefields,...)
We offer you a very extended breakfast and you can enjoy our big garden with terrace and of the lounge room.
The children can enjoy theirselves on the jumping castle and the inside playcorner.
For possible trips you can compose your lunch parcel in the morning.
On a short way said, you'll never forget your “Akkerwinde-adventure”!!!
- sight on the Polygone Wood
- Capacity up to 18-20 persons
- covered parking for bycicles and motorcycles
- free private parking
- Outside terrace (private for guests)
- Reception with bar and television corner
- nice garden
- Breakfast with sight on green surroundings
- With good weather it's possible to enjoy your breakfast in the garden
- free lunch parcel
- Television in every room
- Bowls job in the garden
- Single room 60 euro per night (breakfast included)
- Double room 72 euro per night (breakfast included)
- Third person in the room is 30 euro extra per night
- Reservation for 1 night is 5 euro extra!
=> Child bed on demand.
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
Yes, in public area
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
This is the region of the World War I Memorial sites in Flanders
Fanny en Patrick
Lange Dreve 12
Other bed & breakfasts in Zonnebeke and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B The Protea – Geluveld - Zonnebeke (2 km)
- Afrodite – Zonnebeke (2 km)
- Te Lande – Geluveld (2 km)
- B&B Amaryllis 10.0 – Zonnebeke (2 km)
- La Passarelle – Ieper (4 km)
- B&B De Klaproos – Passendale (4 km)
- B&B Tyne's House 8.5 – Passendale (5 km)
- b&b KUNSTMIN – Zandvoorde - Ieper (5 km)
- Amadee **** – Zandvoorde Zonnebeke (5 km)
- Varlet Farm 9.4 – Poelkapelle (6 km)
- Huize Camerlynck – Passendale (6 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Written on 10 August 2010 by trevor (Friends, age 65+)
i stayed with friends aged 16 -66 and can say what a great place,patrick and fanny two fantastic people,very helpful,friendly,and obliging,great food.situated in a quiet lane wonderful place,ime going back soon,