Home > B&B France > B&B Languedoc-Roussillon > Domaine La Monèze Basse
Domaine La Monèze Basse – Limoux
A former wine estate from the mid-19th century, situated in an oasis of tranquility at the heart of the Cathar Country. This beautiful and rural accommodation is an ideal base from which to explore the many castles, abbeys, medieval villages and, of course, the great medieval walled city of Carcassonne.
Although the property has been renovated entirely, it retains many original features. It offers five very comfortable guest rooms, as well as one holiday rental home. Enjoy a rich breakfast with traditional delicacies, served either in the breakfast room, bathing in the morning sunlight, or in the garden.
La Monèze Basse - a place of enjoyment and relaxation!
Jeremy and Tania
DISCOVER OUR FIVE VERY COMFORTABLE GUEST ROOMS named after the nearby mountain peaks. The positioning of our comfortable rooms makes it possible to there is a possibility to create a large family space by making a combined booking.
Rates between 75 Euro per room per night and 95 Euro per room per night, depending of room type booked and season. The rates include full breakfast.
- Credit cards
Only cash, french bank check, bank transfer or PAYPAL
Rates include breakfast.
Please contact us.
- Car park
A closed shed for bicycles and motor bikes with tool kit and water point.
Bikes can be rented upon request.
The house is non-smoking
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Jeremy & Tania
Domaine La Monèze Basse
Other bed & breakfasts in Limoux and its environs
- Les deux F 9.5 – Cazals-des-Bayles (24 km)
- La Roselière – Sainte Colombe (28 km)
- Domaine Saint-Joly 9.7 – Lasbordes (30 km)
- Domaine de Coussères 10.0 – Prugnanes (31 km)
- L'épicerie – Les Ilhes (36 km)
- Château de l'Horte 9.6 – Montbrun des Corbières (41 km)
- Maison Allène – Lezignan-Corbieres (47 km)
- Château de Saint Michel de Lanès – Saint-Michel-de-Lanès (48 km)
- La Bâtisse du Délice – Cruscades (51 km)
- Maison Matisse – Saint Nazaire d' Aude (59 km)
- Le Palmier Caché – Saint-Marcel-sur-Aude (61 km)
- La Ferme de Maurel 9.5 – Le Fossat (66 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: May 2014
Written on 18 May 2014 by Hoofmans Jef (Couple, age 55-64)
Dit was een uitzonderlijke ervaring.
Een mooi verblijf voorzien van alle comfort.
Uitstekende gastheer die ons hielp bij het samenstellen van ons uitstapprogramma .
Dit adres zullen wij zeker aanraden bij vrienden en kenissen.
Jef & Leen
Marc & Hildegard
Stay: August 2013
Written on 10 August 2013 by Karin Huon (Couple, age 45-54)
Een unieke ervaring! Een adres om te onthouden: hier komen we zeker terug.