Home > B&B Spain > B&B Andalusia > B&B Málaga > El 7° Cielo
El 7° Cielo – Alcaucin
We are a perfect starting point to experience the culture of Málaga, Granada, Antequera, Ronda, Nerja and Córdoba. Our property of 6000 m2, with its chloral free swimming pool, allows you to enjoy rest and privacy. However, if you are the kind of persons who seeks action, we offer you several activities like for example our culinary and historic tour with ktm e-bikes, daytrips wit Triumph motorcycles and boattrips with captain.
Our B /B guest house "El 7° Cielo" offers you differernt rooms and appartments for 2, 3 or 4 persons. All the rooms are smoke free. Pets are not allowed. The sleeping rooms have a rustic decoration. All mattresses and duvets are of the best quality to assure you a comfortable rest.
Extra beds for children are available
All prices do include breakfast. All rooms are equipped with quality mattresses, shower, toilet, TV/video, table and chairs, heating, wardrobe, hair dryer, soap, towels and sheets.
The prices are for a minimum of 3 nights and maximum of a week in July/August. Contact us without any compromise if you want to reside for a shorter period.
- Credit cards
no, but there are a few restaurants in the neighbourhood.
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Frank Mahieu / Els Voorspoels / Mayté Mahieu
camino la fuente 11
Other bed & breakfasts in Alcaucin and its environs
- El Nispero Dulce – Alcaucin (0 km)
- Casa Hollandia – La Viñuela (6 km)
- Finca Duende 9.8 – Sedella (8 km)
- Lagabella – Sedella (9 km)
- B&B Casa Agradable – Arenas (12 km)
- Finca La Loma – Comares Málaga (13 km)
- Casa El Algarrobo – Riogordo-Comares (13 km)
- Casa Los Eucaliptos – Las Cuevas, Comares (13 km)
- Casa Andalouse – Comares (13 km)
- Casa Granadina – Comares (13 km)
- Casa Jutta – Vélez Málaga (13 km)
- El Destino – Arenas / Algarrobo (14 km)