Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Namur > Entre ciel et rivage
Entre ciel et rivage – Dave
At the heart of the Meuse valley, in a small village with a rich cultural past, we welcome you to the old, restored hayloft adjoining the house itself. Just eight minutes from Namur. Alongside a stream, isolated, on 2 floors. Private entrance. Buffet breakfast.
Nature walks, golf, water sports and rock climbing nearby.
- Rive droite
€ 80.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Cécile et Alain Dive
Rue de l'école, 79
Other bed & breakfasts in Dave and its environs
- Domaine de l'Estuaire – St Thomas de Conac (0 km)
- La Source Fleurie – Profondeville (3 km)
- La Marchanderie – Naninne (3 km)
- Ingrid's bed & breakfast 9.3 – Profondeville (4 km)
- Aux Anges B&B – Arbre (9 km)
- Les Dépendances 4.3 – Namur (9 km)
- La Noiseraie 9.6 – Namur (RHISNES) (12 km)
- A l'Ombre du Noyer 10.0 – Fernelmont (Marchovelette) (13 km)
- La Bergerie 9.5 – Falaën (17 km)
- L'Échappée Belle – Falaen (17 km)
- Le Clos du Peintre – Falaën (17 km)
- Les Glycines 9.0 – Fernelmont (Pontillas) (17 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Written on 14 May 2013 by A & S (Couple)
Super well kept b&b, beautiful and fun area, fantastic breakfast, such a warm welcome from a special hostess... Such a great place, we loved it!