Home > B&B United Kingdom > B&B England > B&B South West > B&B Somerset > Exmoor House
Exmoor House – Minehead
Stay in a characterful Edwardian house in Exmoor's highest village. In the centre of Exmoor National Park, this lovely guest house is ideally located for exploring Somerset and Devon. Exmoor House was once a tailor's shop and reading room and is full of quirky charm, with very comfortable rooms. There are excellent walks and cycle rides nearby. As well as bed and breakfast, you can enjoy dinner here - and some nice wines, as well as local beers and Somerset cider.
There are five guest bedrooms at Exmoor House. Most are for two people and can be either doubles or twins. The other room can sleep up to four or five people, so is ideal for families. All the rooms are ensuite - some have baths, others have showers.
The prices shown above are for bed and breakfast. Please see the Exmoor House website for details of dinner bed & breakfast breaks. We also occasionally have extra special offers.
- Credit cards
Most major credit and debit cards accepted
Full English breakfast and other lighter options
Daily changing dinner menu. Excellent home made food, using good local produce. Advance booking is essential. Please discuss any special dietary needs with us when you make your reservation.
- Car park
Parking is at the the back of the house
Secure storage for bicycles and special facilities for cyclists
Pets not allowed in the accommodation
Exmoor House is completely non smoking
- Disabled persons
Please see our access statement for information about facilities for people with particular needs
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Rosi and Frank
Exmoor National Park
Minehead, TA24 7DU
Other bed & breakfasts in Minehead and its environs
- Number 62 – Cardiff (45 km)
- Chyheira – Helston (174 km)
- Shoreline B&B – Penzance (181 km)
- Penllys Bach – Llanfechain (184 km)
- Forest Lodge Bed and Breakfast – London (231 km)
- Marple Cottage Guest House – London (234 km)
- Thornhill Lodge Guest House – Derby (242 km)
- Mountview Guesthouse – London (242 km)
- Idunn 9.8 – Amfreville (245 km)
- The Guesthouse East – Eastbourne (271 km)
- Loriston Guest House – Eastbourne (272 km)
- Gyves House 9.8 – Eastbourne (272 km)