Home > B&B Spain > B&B Andalusia > B&B Málaga > Finca La Loma
Finca La Loma – Comares Málaga
Finca La Loma is a perfect operating base to a multitude of different places of interest in Andalucia, such as; the nature reserve Montes de Málaga, the Fatima walk through Comares, a city-tour to Málaga or a day Costa del Sol (Golf). With well over 300 days of sun a year this area is throughout perfect for outdoor activity’s at all seasons.
The position of Guesthouse Finca La Loma is in the middle of walks and mountain bike tracks. In 30 minutes you are on the beach of Torre del Mar. You’re more a devotee of golf? The golf courses (both 18 holes) Bataviera Golf and Añoreta Golf are 30 car minutes away.
B&B Finca La Loma has 4 bedrooms of good measure, a large Patio, a large swimming pool and 250m2 terrace arround the finca, which means, you can always find a place in the sun ór shadow during the day.
B&B Finca La Loma has 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms provided with shower, washbasin and toilet.
De rooms are provided with comfortable boxspring beds (90x 200cm)
On the bathrooms you can find bathrobes and towels (towels will be changed every day) as well as a hair dryer, showergel and shampoo.
€ 70.00 - € 80.00 per night for a double room (double occupancy)
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Paul en Linda Meereboer
Lugar Loma Los Ventorros-Mazmullar
29195 Comares Málaga
Other bed & breakfasts in Comares Málaga and its environs
- Casa El Algarrobo – Riogordo-Comares (0 km)
- Casa Los Eucaliptos – Las Cuevas, Comares (0 km)
- Casa Andalouse – Comares (0 km)
- Casa Granadina – Comares (0 km)
- Casa Hollandia – La Viñuela (8 km)
- El Molino de Las Tablas 9.5 – Riogordo (Malaga) (9 km)
- Finca Serrato – Colmenar (10 km)
- Finca Serrato – Olías, Málaga (11 km)
- El 7° Cielo – Alcaucin (13 km)
- El Nispero Dulce – Alcaucin (13 km)
- Casa Africano – Vélez-Malaga (15 km)
- Casa Jutta – Vélez Málaga (15 km)