Home > B&B Spain > B&B Andalusia > B&B Málaga > Finca Sonrisa
Finca Sonrisa – Alhaurin el Grande
Finca Sonrisa stands on a hill in the Alhaurín el Grande countryside, Andalucía. From the Finca you have a breath-taking view of the Guadalhorce Valley.
Within the bounds of the Finca you will find three luxury apartments with private terraces and Casita Sonrisa, a commodious guest-house. It is built between olive trees and rocks, in a partially designed and for the greater part wild garden with swimming pool and exterior kitchen with BBQ and wood oven.
The airport of Malaga, Mijas, Marbella and the beach are at a maximum of 30 minutes distance.
- Casita Sonrisa
- Appartment Red
- Appartement Bleu
- Studio Yellow
Costs for Casita Sonrisa including breakfast
- € 120 per night in the high season*)
- € 110 per night in the low season *)
Costs for Apartments including breakfast
One bedroom Apartment:
- € 110 per night in the high season*)
- € 90 per night in the low season *)
- € 95 per night in the high season*)
- € 80 per night in the low season *)
*) High season: April - October
Low season: November- March
There is a minimum stay of 3 nights
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
Free internet available
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Camino las Minas 58-B
29120 Alhaurin el Grande
Other bed & breakfasts in Alhaurin el Grande and its environs
- B&B Guesthouse Casa Don Carlos – Alhaurin el Grande (2 km)
- Dos Iberos Luxe Bed & Breakfast – Alhaurín el Grande (6 km)
- Casa Suenos luxe Bed en Breakfast 10.0 – Mijas (6 km)
- Montes de Almachada 10.0 – Mijas (7 km)
- Barros de Luna – Coín (8 km)
- Casa El Aguila 10.0 – Mijas Costa (13 km)
- El Molino Santisteban – Guaro, Malaga (14 km)
- B&B Finca Alegria de la Vida 9.7 – Zalea - Pizarra - Malaga - Andalusie (15 km)
- Casa las Olivas – Álora - Malaga (20 km)
- Suite Malaga – Malaga (25 km)
- Casa Domingo 9.8 – Alora (26 km)
- Vega de Salas 9.6 – El Burgo (28 km)