Home > B&B Belgium > B&B West Flanders > B&B Bruges > Greets bed and breakfast
Greets bed and breakfast – Bruges
Greets Bed & Breakfast offers you a stay you wish for. You like culture, it's nearby. You like hiking and nature, it's nearby. You like shopping and all the city centre has to offer, it's nearby.
Greets Bed & Breakfast offers you more then most B&B’s. It hosts comfortably up to 4 persons. You are staying in a large beautifull renovated room for 2 persons, with private bathroom. Breakfast is served in het room wich has also fridge and television. The sleeping room has a double bed, an extra double bed for 2 persons is available in a separate room.
Following rates include breakfast, linen, energy, taxes:
- 2 persons; 80 euro/day
- 3 persons; 110 euro/day
- 4 persons; 120 euro/day
For special rates and long stays, please contact us by mail or website.
- Credit cards
A generous varied breakfast will be served to you in your own room. Your time for your breakfast and any special requests will be honoured.
- Car park
private for our guests
On simple request, we can provide with two bicycles
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
You can have wireless access to the internet.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Bruges and its environs
Oostduinkerke (39 km)
Koksijde (41 km)
Alveringem (47 km)
Brugge (3 km)
Damme (Sijsele) (7 km)
Beernem-Brugge (8 km)
Uitkerke - Blankenberge (13 km)
De Haan (16 km)
- Andre's Bed & Breakfast – Sint-Michiels Brugge (1 km)
- Brugge-man Bed and Breakfast – Bruges (1 km)
- Maison PRINTANIERE – Bruges (1 km)
- Atlas Guesthouse – Bruges (1 km)
- B&B Fine Fleur – Bruges (2 km)
- Baert Bed and Breakfast 9.8 – Bruges (2 km)
- 1669 Bed and Breakfast – Bruges (2 km)
- B&B Doeninghe 10.0 – Bruges (2 km)
- Casa Romantico – Bruges (3 km)
- B&B Brughia 8.6 – Bruges (3 km)
- The Abiente Rooms – Bruges (3 km)
- B&B Bru-Beauline 10.0 – Bruges (3 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: October 2009
Written on 27 November 2009 by Vandekerckhove hanna (Family with young children, age 35-44)
Wonderful stay in your b&b. Your home is warm and sweet and you are so nice. Brugge will stay in our memories for bery long time. Thank you Greet