Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Hainaut > Guest House Le Bois du Prince
Guest House Le Bois du Prince – Montigny-le-Tilleul
On advance or improvised, we will implement everything we can do in the rules of art to satisfy your wishes. Comfort in the simplicity The choice of materials. Usability in the art of living. The service in the attention to detail The personalized attention. Your stay will be a moment of well-being relaxing or stimulating as your health is reflected in improved. The various technologies related to the well-being that are used in the heart of our area are tested and approved, they improve our vital potential and frees us from stress we accumulate in everyday life. Each of these principles transform this space into an environment that is naturally pleasant to live in peace and quiet, away from the usual nuisance. You're Welcome
We provide you with 3 single, 3 double bedrooms each with its own bathroom / shower and a luxurious suite with Multijet shower and Jacuzzi.
Singleroom:79 € to 99€
Double room: 119 €
Suite: 189 €
Geserveerd in kamer, in de keuken of eetkamer.
Opportunity to dine only on request
- Car park
- Internet / wireless access
Internet / Wifi available throughout the house.
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Rue des Argentines, 18
Other bed & breakfasts in Montigny-le-Tilleul and its environs
- La Ferme de l'Apéro – Thuin (6 km)
- La Gentilhommière du château de Ragnies – Ragnies (10 km)
- Confluences – Walcourt (13 km)
- Le chateau de Frankie – Grand-Reng (22 km)
- Le Try Logis 9.7 – Villers La Ville (23 km)
- Au Pré Sabot 10.0 – Ecaussinnes (25 km)
- Forge d'Hollers – Villers-la-Ville (26 km)
- Fortbeausart Bed & Breakfast – Villers-la-Ville (26 km)
- Mont Saint Roch 8.9 – Nivelles (27 km)
- Leonard Bed and Breakfast – Villers-la-Ville (27 km)
- L'Escapade au Walestru 9.5 – Froidchapelle (27 km)
- Plumbago – Villers-la-Ville (Mellery) (28 km)