Home > B&B Belgium > B&B West Flanders > B&B Westhoek (Ypres) > B&B Haere Mai
B&B Haere Mai – Loker - Heuvelland
We offer you comfortable rooms with view on the hills. A delicious and nourishing English or continental breakfast will be made to your preferences.
We are situated very peacefully in the Flemish hills. We are only 10 minutes away from Ypres and Poperinge and close to all historic sites of the Great War.
We offer you comfortable rooms with view on the hills, English or continental breakfast, free parking at very reasonable prices. We can offer you two comfortable room:
- Two double rooms for 2 persons. There are shared sanitairy facilities (toilet and shower). There is no TV so you can fully enjoy the peace and quiet of our place. B&B Haere Mai is strictly non smoking, pets are not admitted.
prices (per person per night)
- 1 person : 60 EUR
- 2 persons or more : 40 EUR P.P.
- Credit cards
A delicious and nourishing English or continental breakfast will be made to your preferences.
no evening meal
- Car park
Renting bikes at Fietsen Grena in Reningelst.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
This is the region of the World War I Memorial sites in Flanders
8958 Loker - Heuvelland
Other bed & breakfasts in Loker - Heuvelland and its environs
Oostduinkerke (37 km)
Koksijde (38 km)
Alveringem (22 km)
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- B&B Ninetyfive – Keerbergen (0 km)
- B&B Hof Ter Klijte 8.9 – De Klijte - Heuvelland (1 km)
- 't Zwaluwnest 8.8 – Heuvelland (2 km)
- B&B Landhuis Vedastus – Poperinge - Reningelst (4 km)
- B&B Waterlelie – Heuvelland (4 km)
- Kalut – Heuvelland (Dranouter) (4 km)
- Herberg Boerenhol 9.3 – Reningelst (Poperinge) (5 km)
- Popshouse – Poperinge (7 km)
- B&B Pottebreker – vlamertinge - ieper (8 km)
- Le cloitre St Joseph – Messines (8 km)
- B&B 't Wolvennest 8.9 – Heuvelland (8 km)