Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Limburg (Belgium) > B&B Limburgse Kempen > Bed & Breakfast de Roosen
Bed & Breakfast de Roosen – Neerpelt
Our guest rooms are light and spacious, with queen sized bed, sofa, chair and table.
Private en suite showers and wash basins.
Flat-screen TV and Wifi.
A guest dining room for making tea and coffee as you please, Minibar, and where your delicious farmhouse breakfast is served.
After your days' cycling tour, hike or excursion you are more than welcome to relax in our garden.
Ou guest house is conveniently located on the "Neerpeltse Fietsroute", but a small section of the extensive network of cycling routes running throughout Limburg Province. Available for you to explore at our doorstep.
Our guest rooms are light and spacious, with queen sized beds.
Private en suit showers and was basins.
Single occupancy breakfast incl. p.n. €60
Double occupancy breakfast incl.p.n. €70
Extra for one nicht €10 (room)
- Credit cards
A delicious farmhouse breakfst is included.
There are more than 20 restaurants in Neerpelt.
- Car park
In our garden.
Bicycle rentals at the nearby station.
Peds are not possible.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Bob en Hilde
De Roosen 41
Other bed & breakfasts in Neerpelt and its environs
- Bed & Breakfast 't Pleintje 9.6 – Overpelt (2 km)
- La Rose 9.2 – Overpelt (3 km)
- B&B Villa Les Buissonnets – Overpelt (4 km)
- De Floreffe 9.6 – Overpelt (4 km)
- Casa Ciolina 10.0 – Kleine Brogel (Peer) (4 km)
- N°23 Bed & Breakfast – Overpelt (4 km)
- Het Oud Klooster 8.0 – Kleine Brogel (4 km)
- Hoeven Het Gehucht 9.7 – Overpelt (5 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Mooi Achel 10.0 – Hamont Achel (5 km)
- De Paenhoeve – Hechtel-Eksel (8 km)
- B&B Mussen en Mezen 10.0 – Hechtel-Eksel (8 km)
- B&B Villa Christina – Hamont-Achel (8 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: August 2016
Written on 26 August 2016 by Adriaan Slooten (Couple, age 55-64)
We had a lovely stay at De Roosen. The rooms are spacious clean and comfortable. There is also a nice seating area with lots of books and information about the area. The location is great with lots of interesting walking and bike tracks nearby.
The breakfasts are very generous with fresh breads and everything you can wish for. The hosts were very friendly and helped us with their local knowledge. We warmly recommend this B&B.