Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Limburg (Belgium) > B&B Limburgse Kempen > Bed & Breakfast de Roosen
Bed & Breakfast de Roosen – Neerpelt
Our guest rooms are light and spacious, with queen sized bed, sofa, chair and table.
Private en suite showers and wash basins.
Flat-screen TV and Wifi.
A guest dining room for making tea and coffee as you please, Minibar, and where your delicious farmhouse breakfast is served.
After your days' cycling tour, hike or excursion you are more than welcome to relax in our garden.
Ou guest house is conveniently located on the "Neerpeltse Fietsroute", but a small section of the extensive network of cycling routes running throughout Limburg Province. Available for you to explore at our doorstep.
Our guest rooms are light and spacious, with queen sized beds.
Private en suit showers and was basins.
Single occupancy breakfast incl. p.n. €60
Double occupancy breakfast incl.p.n. €70
Three pers. Occupancy breakf.incl €100
Four pers. occupancy breakf.incl. €130
Extra for one nicht €10 (room)
- Credit cards
A delicious farmhouse breakfst is included.
There are more than 20 restaurants in Neerpelt.
- Car park
In our garden.
Bicycle rentals at the nearby station.
Peds are not possible.
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Bob en Hilde
De Roosen 41
Other bed & breakfasts in Neerpelt and its environs
- Le Petit Vallon – Saint- Leonard Vosges (0 km)
- Bed & Breakfast 't Pleintje 9.6 – Overpelt (2 km)
- La Rose 9.2 – Overpelt (3 km)
- B&B Villa Les Buissonnets – Overpelt (4 km)
- De Floreffe 9.6 – Overpelt (4 km)
- Casa Ciolina 10.0 – Kleine Brogel (Peer) (4 km)
- N°23 Bed & Breakfast – Overpelt (4 km)
- Het Oud Klooster – Kleine Brogel (4 km)
- Hoeven Het Gehucht 9.7 – Overpelt (5 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Mooi Achel 10.0 – Hamont Achel (5 km)
- De Paenhoeve – Hechtel-Eksel (8 km)
- B&B Mussen en Mezen 10.0 – Hechtel-Eksel (8 km)