Home > B&B Belgium > B&B Namur > La Bergerie
La Bergerie – Falaën
“La Bergerie” stands in Falaën, one of the most beautiful villages of Wallonia and the Condroz region and offers 3 convivial rooms, each with a private bathroom.
Breakfast is served in the dining room or in case of good weather on the terrace.
Guest table is possible (on demand).
Our guests have at their disposal a private sitting room (with TV), the garden (with petanque piste) and an outdoor terrace.
“La Bergerie” offers 3 comfortable rooms, each with private bathroom (shower, toilet and double vanity). Because de house is known as “La Bergerie”, the rooms are named after sheep breeds.
Room price (breakfast included) :
Price 3 course meal (on demand) :
40 euros (apéritif, wine, water and coffee included).
Special wishes are always possible after consultation with your hostess.
- Credit cards
- Car park
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Other bed & breakfasts in Falaën and its environs
- L'Échappée Belle – Falaen (0 km)
- Le Clos du Peintre – Falaën (0 km)
- Les Heures Claires – Hastière-Par-Delà (8 km)
- Point Rose 9.5 – Hastière-par-Delà (8 km)
- Aux Anges B&B – Arbre (9 km)
- Tienne qui Briole – Waulsort (10 km)
- Art'isane – Evrehailles (Yvoir) (10 km)
- La maison Bothy – Dréhance (12 km)
- La Ruelle 7.1 – Profondeville (12 km)
- Villa Beltane – Philippeville (13 km)
- Ingrid's bed & breakfast 9.3 – Profondeville (13 km)
- La Source Fleurie – Profondeville (13 km)
Experiences from previous visitors
Stay: May 2012
Written on 17 June 2012 by DHONT-DHAESE (Friends, age 55-64)
Zeer aangenaam verblijf, vriendelijk onthaal,zeer mooie en ruime kamers met nostalgische vloer en dak. Charmante gastheer en gastvrouw.