Home > B&B France > B&B Lower Normandy > L'Ancien Pressoir
L'Ancien Pressoir – Menil Hermei
The river Orne and the surrounding environment are breathtaking creating an idyllic setting. It is Welcome to our bed and breakfast L'Ancien Pressoir, situated in the village Ménil-Hermei.
The typical Normandy style house is more than 200 years old. Upon arrival you are able to enjoy the peace and tranquility, the authenticity of the environment within a cozy atmosphere.
The large garden with hottub invites to enjoy endlessly.
To make the picture complete, you find picturesque villages hidden in the valleys and hills.
a paradise for water sport enthousiasts who are able to discover hidden betweenlandscapes by kayak or canoe. The rocky environment creates a perfect setting for nordic walking, horse riding, mountain biking and rock climbing.
After a fruitful day, you are able to gather around the dinning table indoors or in the garden and taste the products of the region.
Welcome to “L’Ancien Pressoir”
- Room 1: 70.00 euro
- Room 2: 80.00 euro
- Room 3: 80.00 euro
- Room 4: 80.00 euro
- Credit cards
25.00 euro per person
*Coffée are thee
- Car park
No smoking in the house
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
61210 Menil Hermei
Other bed & breakfasts in Menil Hermei and its environs
- Les Petits Matins Bleus 3*** 9.2 – Sainte Marguerite de Viette, Normandie (37 km)
- Villa Louis et Marguerite 9.8 – Arromanches-Les-Bains (61 km)
- B&B Normandie 9.7 – Ancinnes (63 km)
- L'Angelerie****B&B Deauville 9.9 – Deauville (66 km)
- Bambou Lodge – Honfleur (75 km)
- La Maison du Parc Honfleur – Honfleur (78 km)
- Idunn 9.8 – Amfreville (102 km)
- Jardin du levant – Combourg (113 km)
- Chambre d'hôte Clatot – Bermonville (115 km)
- LE BRECY B&B Rouen Normandie 10.0 – Saint Martin de Boscherville (115 km)
- les Buis de Boscherville – Hénouville (117 km)
- La Grande Hèze 10.0 – Lanhelin (118 km)