Home > B&B The Netherlands > B&B North Brabant > Landgoed Lievendael
Landgoed Lievendael – Velp - Grave
De lievendael, a beautifull 300 years old farmhouse located in Velp nearby the old establishments city of Noord Brabant: Grave, the netherlands.
This estate off 5 ha including an orchard, a pond, meadow landscape, monumental pigeonshome, horses stable, coop, vegetable and flower garden. there are different horses, sheep, chickens and birds to find here.
Walking throught the sculpture garden, the red garden en near all the other amazing objects.
The room has been organized in rural style,
foresee of own shower space and separate sink.
there is also a box bed person present,
it is possible to make use of it.
( 3th Person )
- One night, one person: 40 €
- One night, two persons: 75 €
Breakfast 'with scharrelei' included
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
5363 TD Velp - Grave
Other bed & breakfasts in Velp - Grave and its environs
- B&B Familie Van Vliet – Hernen (10 km)
- B&B Aan de Bagijnstraat – Malden (10 km)
- Altijd Zon Bed en Breakfast 9.3 – Oss (Berghem) (11 km)
- 't Klooster – Uden (12 km)
- bed en breakfast boekel – boekel (15 km)
- B&B Aan de Burgt 9.8 – Boekel (16 km)
- Familie Jansen 9.7 – Boekel (17 km)
- "d'n Aard" 10.0 – Boekel (17 km)
- Bed and Breakfast Waaldijk – Lingewaard (19 km)
- Theetuin Het Aardrijk 9.5 – Berlicum (20 km)
- Boerderij Equitad 9.6 – Schijndel (23 km)
- Bed and Breakfast De Kippenburgh – Berlicum (23 km)