Home > B&B Belgium > B&B East Flanders > B&B Meetjesland > Landhuis Prinseveld
Landhuis Prinseveld – Maldegem
The name 'Prinseveld' originates from the area around Prinseveld Castle.
This Castle is located on the edge of Drongengoed-forest (280 ha).
With his historical farm and signposted walking-and cyclingroutes, Drongengoed is the place to be for everyone who loves nature.
We offer you a royal breakfast, with fresh fruit and dairy products from our own garden. We guarantee you'll enjoy peace and nature here. Welcome, relax and enjoy and see you soon for a welcome drink.
Number of rooms : 4 twin room
Price: 75 euro/2 persons/night, breakfast included
Payment by cash
reservations for 2 nights minimum
- Credit cards
percet exellent breakfast
Our host Ivan is a graduated chef
at the culinary academy Spermalie Bruges.
Different menus can be ordered according
to the season and in January we start
with a gastronomic offer.
For more information: email@example.com
- Car park
possible to rent bicycles
- Disabled persons
- Internet / wireless access
*: Prices are estimates and are subject to change. For the most recent prices, please check the website of this accommodation.
Are you the owner of this accommodation? Manage your pages here.
Ivan Van De Walle - Katrien Taeldeman
Prinsevelddreef 8 c
Other bed & breakfasts in Maldegem and its environs
Beernem-Brugge (10 km)
Damme (Sijsele) (12 km)
Sint-Laureins (14 km)
- Cottage Ursel – Ursel (3 km)
- Het Pauwenhof – Ursel (3 km)
- De Luchtreiziger – Maldegem (5 km)
- Klein Burkelhof – Maldegem (5 km)
- La vie en Roos – Maldegem (6 km)
- Waeterhoek – Aalter (7 km)
- Cambiare – Eeklo (8 km)
- B&B Schaepsgerwe – Eeklo (9 km)
- B & B Little Princess 7.4 – Aalter / Lotenhulle (11 km)
- De Bergvallei – Oedelem-Beernem (11 km)
- B&B De Meetjes 8.1 – Nevele (11 km)
- Casa Djenro 9.6 – Middelburg - Maldegem (11 km)